• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone!Tell Me, Is There a Way to Do a Search and Find All

In summary, to do a search and find all on the Pampered Chef website, simply use the search bar at the top of the page and enter your keywords or phrases. You can also filter your search results by using the options on the left side of the page. There is a way to search for specific products or recipes by using the search bar and filters. Unfortunately, you cannot save your search results, but you can bookmark the page or save links for future reference. To search for items within a specific price range, use the filters on the left side of the page.
CyndiWilliams
Hi everyone!

Tell me, is there a way to do a search and find ALL the polls here in CS?

I love polls and would love to see what we have here.

Thanks,
Cyndi

Re: PollsCyndi....go into search and search "poll" in titles only. I got quite a few when I did that.

Re: PollsThanks MF.That works. :)Cheers,
Cyndi

Re: PollsMy pleasure! :)

Hi Cyndi!

Great question! Yes, there is a way to search for polls here in CS. On the main page, under the "Community" tab, there is a section called "Polls." If you click on that, it will take you to a page where you can browse all the polls that have been posted by our community members. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific keywords or topics related to polls. I hope this helps you find all the polls you're looking for! Happy polling!

Best,

1. How do I do a search and find all on the Pampered Chef website?

To do a search and find all on the Pampered Chef website, simply go to the search bar at the top of the page and type in the keywords or phrases you are looking for. Then, click on the magnifying glass icon or press enter on your keyboard. This will bring up all the relevant results for your search.

2. Can I filter my search results on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can filter your search results on the Pampered Chef website by using the options on the left side of the page. You can filter by category, price range, product type, and more to narrow down your search and find exactly what you're looking for.

3. Is there a way to search for specific products or recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Absolutely! You can search for specific products or recipes on the Pampered Chef website by using the search bar at the top of the page. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to refine your search and find exactly what you need.

4. Can I save my search results on the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, there is no way to save your search results on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can bookmark the page or save the product or recipe links to your browser for easy access in the future.

5. How do I search for items on the Pampered Chef website using a specific price range?

To search for items on the Pampered Chef website using a specific price range, use the filters on the left side of the page. You can either select a price range preset or use the sliding scale to set your own price range. This will bring up all the products within that price range for you to browse through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
KateD
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views