• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Needed: HO Lead Online Order on Hold

In summary, the customer's information may have been hidden which caused the hold and they were resolved by calling the customer.
finley1991
I have a HO Lead online order that came through. On the Shipping Status page, it's showing as Hold. When I got to resolve credit cards, it shows there are no cards that need to be resolved.

I REALLY don't want to have to call HO right now so I am wondering if anyone has run into anything like this before and can shed some light on it for me.... :pray:

It could be onhold for something else. You should call HO. I had that happen before, I can't remember what the issue was though. sorry.

Is something on back/order?

I had one like that - and all the customer info was hidden - so I couldn't have contacted them anyway.

PC contacted them and took care of it. I didn't contact PC about it, but the next day it was off hold and released for picking.

Maybe they meant to order on a show, it went in as a HO lead & the called HO to cancel it before it was processed?

They may have used a PO Box as their mailing address.

I have her contact info so I *could* call her. I just don't feel like calling HO today. If it doesn't clear up by the morning, I'll call and find out what the deal is.Thanks for all of your input!!!

I had two orders come in yesterday and sit on hold for over 24 hours, then today they said released for picking. I have no idea what the hold was for, but I guess Pampered Chef took care of it.

finley1991 said:
I have her contact info so I *could* call her. I just don't feel like calling HO today. If it doesn't clear up by the morning, I'll call and find out what the deal is.

Thanks for all of your input!!!

You could call her - but you can't fix an individual order sent through HO. That's why I'm pretty sure that HO takes care of those - I'm sure that they are aware that we can't do anything from our end to take care of it.

BUT - Lucky you if you do have info - I rarely get info for HO leads. Maybe you should contact her just to thank her for the order!

Checked this morning and it's all cleared up! YAY! :)

1. What does "HO Lead Online Order on Hold" mean?

This message indicates that a customer's online order has been placed on hold and requires assistance from a Home Office (HO) lead to proceed.

2. How can I help with a HO Lead Online Order on Hold?

If you are a HO lead, you can assist by reviewing the order and determining the reason for the hold. You can then take the necessary steps to resolve the issue and release the hold on the order.

3. Why is an online order placed on hold?

There could be various reasons for an online order to be placed on hold, such as issues with payment, inventory availability, or customer information. The specific reason for the hold will be provided in the order details.

4. Can a customer cancel their order while it is on hold?

Yes, a customer can still cancel their order while it is on hold. However, if the hold is due to an issue that can be resolved, it is recommended to contact the customer and offer assistance before canceling the order.

5. How long does it take for a HO Lead Online Order on Hold to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve a HO Lead Online Order on Hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold and the actions needed to release it. In some cases, it can be resolved quickly, while in others, it may take longer. It is best to communicate with the customer and keep them updated on the progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Careyann