• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Elevated Online Lead Orders in My Area: A Surprising Trend in December

I
Inomiamenda
or 2 or 3 in my area has lost their home office lead eligibility. I have had almost as many online lead orders this month as I did in the entire month of December- and it's only the 9th. I NEVER get this many leads. So far totaling over $400.00. I hate it for that person/people, but at the same time I am oh so grateful.

WooHoo!!! Glad you are seeing a jump, but when they loose their leads it doesn't happen until around the 8th/9th/10th of the month. I've made that mistake twice ever (both times just for 1 month & both times during double points month!) and still got some the first few days of the month, then none the rest of the month or the first few days of the next month. The cut off doesn't happen right on the 1st. So I'm guessing your area's just in a buying mood!!! LOL

Sheila said:
WooHoo!!! Glad you are seeing a jump, but when they loose their leads it doesn't happen until around the 8th/9th/10th of the month. I've made that mistake twice ever (both times just for 1 month & both times during double points month!) and still got some the first few days of the month, then none the rest of the month or the first few days of the next month. The cut off doesn't happen right on the 1st. So I'm guessing your area's just in a buying mood!!! LOL

I'll take it!

fantastic!! Congrats!

We have lost one from our area, but there are others on our team that will be eligible as well. HO leads have been extremely slow but the good part is that my downline is growing.

A growing team is always good!!! :D

What is causing the increased number of online lead orders in my area?

There could be a variety of factors contributing to this trend. It's possible that there has been a recent increase in demand for your particular service or product, leading to more people searching for it online. It's also possible that your marketing efforts have been particularly effective in reaching your target audience. Additionally, it's worth considering if there have been any changes in the local market or economy that could be influencing consumer behavior.

Why is this trend only happening in December?

December is typically a busy month for many industries. It's possible that with the holiday season, people have more free time to research and make purchases online. It could also be related to end-of-year budget spending or a specific promotion or sale you are running during this time.

What does it mean for a person to lose their home office lead eligibility?

This could mean that the person no longer meets the requirements for receiving leads through your home office. It's possible they have moved or are no longer actively working in the industry. It could also mean that they have exceeded the maximum number of leads allowed for their area.

How can I handle the increased number of online lead orders?

It's important to have a plan in place for handling a surge in orders. Make sure your website and online ordering system can handle the increased traffic and orders. Consider hiring additional staff or outsourcing some tasks to keep up with the demand. It's also a good idea to communicate with your customers and set realistic expectations for delivery times.

Is there anything I can do to help the person or people who have lost their home office lead eligibility?

While it may not be within your control to change their eligibility status, you can offer support and resources to help them find alternative ways to generate leads or succeed in their career. This could include networking opportunities, mentorship, or sharing industry insights and best practices. It's important to show empathy and understanding towards their situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BethCooks4U