• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Cute DVD Label Wording

In summary, someone suggested that you print a saying on paper and then tape it AROUND the DVD--saying don't open this if.....(my saying was stolen from Don Funt, but I like Rae's a little more). This seems like a good idea to me.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I need help with label wording for the new DVD. I want to put a cute label w/ watch me & blah blah. However I am absolutely horrible w/ wording. I need your help. TIA You guys rock!!:D

Ever dream of the day
when you can work when YOU say?
Well the day has come for you to see
Everything that you can be.

So, stop dreaming of the day
start this cd and be on your way!
And if Pampered Chef isn't right for you
Perhaps you know someone to give this to!

I used to write a lot of cheesey poems in high school for a guy named David. It never worked on him, so no guarantees this will get a lead excited!

Mandy I love that, but it's too big. Thank you!!

Amanda, I'll think about it and get back to you.
I got your message. I'll call you tonight. I hope your IEP went okay.

It hasn't started yet, so I am hiding in my office.

Okay I love Mandy's ryhme, however I need it to be in 5 lines or less. Any other smart cheffers out there because it is not me.

Bumping this up............

Okay I would like something w/ Take 5 ........ I bought the take 5 bars to put into my recruiting bags if I don't eat them all first.

Any ideas??????????

I hate killing my own thread......LOL

pamperedalf said:
Bumping this up............

Okay I would like something w/ Take 5 ........ I bought the take 5 bars to put into my recruiting bags if I don't eat them all first.

Any ideas??????????

I hate killing my own thread......LOL

Ha! That's funny! I'm no good at coming up with cutesy wording either. I just stick my plain-jane label with my contact info on my DVD's.....maybe someone will come up with something!

Here's what I use. It's not about Take 5, though. I print these on address labels.

Don't Watch This . . .
if you’re working at your dream job
and can’t imagine what you’d do
with more money.

Thanks Rae, I like it! At least I haven't killed my own thread yet.Anymore, keep them coming. I had a parent ream me a new one today, so any creativeness I had is so gone. I think I found more grey hair after she left.

Instead of labelling the DVD, I print a saying on paper and then tape it AROUND the DVD--saying don't open this if.....(my saying was stolen from Don Funt, but I like Rae's a little more).

DebbieJ said:
Instead of labelling the DVD, I print a saying on paper and then tape it AROUND the DVD--saying don't open this if.....(my saying was stolen from Don Funt, but I like Rae's a little more).

Well, mine was stolen (or, more likely, creatively adapted) from someone else.

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Rae, I like it!

At least I haven't killed my own thread yet.

Anymore, keep them coming. I had a parent ream me a new one today, so any creativeness I had is so gone. I think I found more grey hair after she left.

You're welcome. I'm so sorry about the misbehaving parent. Need me to come kick someone in the ankle? I'm getting really good at it.

Rae, I would so love that. This job has been testing my patients, 3 of my parents are extrememly difficult. This one just yells at you in spanish telling us we are stupid, and don't know how to think, we aren't mothers we don't know what it's like, blah blah blah.

That's when I look at my Hawaii pics and say it's all worth it (barely)

So I like at end of Mandy's it says
And if Pampered Chef isn't right for you
Perhaps you know someone to give this to!

Maybe I should just put that on cardstock in the bag, but then it might be too much, I can't think straight anymore.

1. What should I include in the wording for my DVD label?

The wording for your DVD label should include the title of the DVD, the name of the movie or special event, and a brief description or tagline.

2. Can I use any font for the wording on my DVD label?

Yes, you can use any font you like for the wording on your DVD label. However, we recommend using a clear and easy-to-read font for the best results.

3. How many words should I use for the wording on my DVD label?

We recommend using no more than 10-15 words for the wording on your DVD label. Keep it short and simple for a clean and professional look.

4. Should I include any images or graphics on my DVD label?

Including images or graphics on your DVD label is completely up to you. If you choose to use them, make sure they are high quality and relevant to the content of the DVD.

5. Can I customize the wording on my DVD label?

Yes, you can customize the wording on your DVD label to fit your specific needs. You can change the font, color, and size of the text to make it unique and personalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
micocina
  • kp58ny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • smilesarepriceless