• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Water Bottle Labels for Your Opportunity Bags - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, a group of individuals discussed the idea of creating their own label to put on water bottles. Some of them had already made their own labels and shared their designs, while others were still looking for inspiration. One member, Jilleysue, had previously shared her design for wrapping door prizes in pretty paper, which included a water bottle with a label. She also suggested using photo paper for better results. Another member mentioned using a similar design for custom wraps on microwave popcorn. The conversation then turned to the possibility of creating a label for a team participating in a walk for a cause, with one member offering to design a label with their PC name. The conversation ended with a comment about the humorous conversations between members on the forum.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
A while back someone brought up the idea of making your own label to go onto a bottle of water. I purchased some of the little bottles of water and need a label that it 2" tall and 8"long. I want to put it in my opportunity bags along with a small bag of micro popcorn and one of those individual crystal light drink mixes, as well as our new Your Life DVD.

Has anyone made up something like this already that they could share? In Word?

Thanks!

I think it was our crafty little Jilleysue who did that!

I am just too impatient...here's the one I just made.

(sorry, I have a show Saturday and I wanted to get these done for that!)

I would still like to see if anyone else has come up with something...I am usually not too good at these types of things!:eek:

Attachments

• Water Labels 2.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 399
Those are good. Jilley's were in a thread about wraping the doorprizes in pretty paper. She had a picture of the water bottle in one of them. I don't remember the name of the thread though.

Mine were almost like this. I will find it for you. Also little tip. Print these on photo paper. They look better around the bottle.

I saw something on a stamping site where they made a pocket for the drink mix by folding up the sides of the cardstock and then there was a hole in the top of the cardstock to hang over the waterbottle. I think that could be cute here!

and these may have to go landscape....I can't remember.

These are great! I am doing a Women's Expo in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the great idea!!

Well, the idea goes to Jilleysue! I just borrowed what I remembered her talking about! :D

Yeah I can't find mine for some reason, but I have my darker logo...I'll insert it and show...

Attachments

• Water Bottle Labels.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 477
Thanks Jill! Your logo looks WAY better than mine!

Oh and of course, I just changed the font to purple...LOL...I can't believe I can't find mine..
It looks like a real water bottle....let me look again.

You are very welcome my dear!!!

I have even done custom wraps for microwave pop corn before as well. you can do the same thing.

Jilleysue said:
Yeah I can't find mine for some reason, but I have my darker logo...I'll insert it and show...

Oooooh Oooooh -- Jilllllllll!!!!
We are walking in Relay for Life at CSHS on April 13/14th...Wanna walk with us? Evan could buy water bottles @ Restaurant Depot & put labels on them for us & pass them otu to the walkers...he's gonna be selling ices there all night. Maybe we could design a HWC label?!?!

UM, I may be able to. The 14th is Kevin's sister's Bachelorette Day/Night. We are finalizing plans. Give me the details to the walk though. If its in the morning or something...I could do that and meet up with them in the afternnon. what a great idea with our numbers on them. I bet I could even come up with something better. HMMMMMMMM. I do these water bottles for baby showers, weddings...everything. They are adorable!!! SOOOOO Easy! Just print them on photo paper and viola.

Jilleysue said:
UM, I may be able to. The 14th is Kevin's sister's Bachelorette Day/Night. We are finalizing plans. Give me the details to the walk though. If its in the morning or something...I could do that and meet up with them in the afternnon. what a great idea with our numbers on them. I bet I could even come up with something better. HMMMMMMMM. I do these water bottles for baby showers, weddings...everything. They are adorable!!! SOOOOO Easy! Just print them on photo paper and viola.

The walk is April 13th at 6pm...overnight til morning of the 14th. You choose the shift(s) you want to walk. The goal is to keep one member of the team on the track at all times. Right now we have 6 official memebers of the team - but about 8 more who have not registered yet...actually make that 12 more. There are dozens and dozens of teams...it's a HUGE event and a GREAT opportunity to get your PC name out there!

I just emailed you the info page...

First of all, I love the wrappers; I LOVE "PC consultant FOR LIFE" That's awesome!

Second of all, do Carolyn and Jilleysue crack anyone else up? It always makes me giggle that you guys carry on conversations here! I'm too lazy to do that, I'd just pick up the phone! :p

speedychef said:
First of all, I love the wrappers; I LOVE "PC consultant FOR LIFE" That's awesome!

Second of all, do Carolyn and Jilleysue crack anyone else up? It always makes me giggle that you guys carry on conversations here! I'm too lazy to do that, I'd just pick up the phone! :p

Are we THAT odd?? We're actualli IM'ing right now, too - LOL
I SO hate the phone...

HAHAHA, yeah we are anti-phone. If i am on the phone, I can't watch tv, type, talk to Kevin or do work. But typing, I can do all the above......LOL I don't think we are strange...BAHAHAHA. Well yes I do, but I love it....LOL
Makes me laugh!!!

No, I don't think it's odd, just funny! Sometimes Bryan and I IM each other when we're right next to each other! And that is so true about the phone and IMing and typing and all...

Kevin and I are doing it right now...LOL.

Am I the only one wondering about the label sticking to the water bottle if the water is cold?? Also, if done on photo paper, what do you use to stick it to the bottle?Sorry for the silly questions - it's late

keep the regular label on the water bottle. Use double sided tape. The Photo paper gettin chilled worked better for me then the regular paper on the water bottles. Personally I use them for presenation with ribbon around the cap...Purple of course.

Wrap the photo paper around the regular label. The look sooo cute! I use the double sided tape in the little tape dis penser. Works like a charm and I have done hundreds of these.

Jill I was just wondering when you have time for sleep? :) You are so darn crafty and creative and organized that I would love to know what your secret is and where you get it ;)

Ohhhhh, I love my bed...don't you worry about that...and I do sleep. About to go right now...and I have to get up at 6 for a big staff meeting. I have been prepping for that all night tonight.
Actually I have had a very hard time sleeping. I recently started having to use ear plugs and a mask because I am such a light sleeper and I was getting so frustrated...so I guess all my ideas come when i am awake.....LOL.
I read alot on the internet. I get an idea, and then just yahoo it and my ideas pop up...so I can't take all the credit. I find it on the internet..and then just extend on it....LOL to what I need it for.
One thing..I have been that cheerleader with with all the fun crafty signs, the coolest science projects and I my major was marketing. I wanted to be the big adverising Exec...so I guess I always wanted to be creative....now I just come up with stuff and can share with you guys. Thats why I am really glad I am not doing this full time right now and can have fun with it.
I don't think I would want the pressure of depending on it I absolutely love my compliance job..but I love having this to come hometo and do at night while watching tv or on weekends. I am having a ball.
but now..yes I will try to sleep....LOL

Jilleysue said:
Kevin and I are doing it right now...LOL.

You guys are DOING IT while you're typing on Chef Success?!?! Now that's just WAYYYY too kinky....you freak!
Bahahahahahahaha!!!

SILLY GIRL..yup CS turns us on...BAHAHAHAHA!

You guys really do share WAY too much information! LOL!

Where do you get the labels?

1. How do I create custom water bottle labels for my opportunity bags?

To create custom water bottle labels, you will first need to design your label using a graphic design software or a word processing program such as Microsoft Word. Make sure to include all necessary information, such as your company logo, product name, and any other relevant details. Once your design is complete, print it out on adhesive paper or use a professional printing service. Cut out the labels and then carefully apply them to your water bottles.

2. What size should my water bottle labels be?

The size of your water bottle labels will depend on the size of your water bottles. In this case, the bottles are 2" tall and 8" long. Measure the dimensions of your bottles and adjust your label size accordingly. Make sure to leave some extra space on the edges to allow for proper placement and adhesion.

3. What information should I include on my custom water bottle labels?

Your custom water bottle labels should include your company logo, product name, and any other relevant information such as ingredients, nutritional facts, or a catchphrase. You may also want to include your contact information or social media handles to promote your brand.

4. Can someone share a template for creating custom water bottle labels in Word?

Yes, there are many templates available online that you can use to create your custom water bottle labels in Word. Simply search for "water bottle label templates for Word" and choose one that best fits your needs. You can also create your own template by setting up the document with the correct dimensions and adding your own design elements.

5. What other items can I include in my opportunity bags with the water bottles?

You can include a variety of items in your opportunity bags to make them more attractive and useful for potential customers. Some ideas include small snacks or treats, promotional materials such as flyers or business cards, and other branded items like pens or keychains. Be creative and think about what would be most appealing to your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KellyTheChef