• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Brainstorming Jeopardy Questions for Tonight's Game

In summary, Tara is asking for help summarizing content for a conversation she was a part of. She provides a summary of the content and provides a powerpoint version of a slide that has questions for new products, theme shows, recruiter information, and host benefits.
jwpamp
HELP! I am turning to all of your great minds and asking for HELP!

I am supposed to host a "Jeopardy Game" at our Cluster Meeting tonight and have no idea what to ask. :eek:

Can you give me some of the "Answers" (the question) along with the "Questions" (that would be the item: "What is a ....").

I have a few:

A: I am a new season product that can dry salad greens or strawberries, and even distribute dressing for a one bowl salad!

Q: What is the NEW Salad Spinner?

A: We have a lifetime warranty and a full bolster for an even balance -- and you can purchase the Honing Tool to keep us sharp!

Q: What is the Forged Cutlery?

you get the idea...

when we have them all, I will type them into a Word doc that we can all share!

Thanks!!:D

Do you want it just for products or also for the host program and new recruiting program?

I like the idea of this game!:D :D

A: I have become a fast moving seller for the new season

Q: What it the Mix N Chop?

A - I am a redesigned product that will never be available.Q - The Julienne Peeler....*insert sarcastic face*

PowerpointI am also a teacher and often use Jeopardy as a review game before tests. Here is a powerpoint version so you can add your questions. Some possible categories could be New Products, Theme Shows, Recruit Info, & host Benefits. It is very easy to modify; just right click on the screen then click "Edit Slides" It adds some excitement if you have computer/projector access. Good Luck!

http://www.elainefitzgerald.com/Jeopardy1Template.ppt

Last edited:
pamperedtara said:
I am also a teacher and often use Jeopardy as a review game before tests. Here is a powerpoint version so you can add your questions. Some possible categories could be New Products, Theme Shows, Recruit Info, & host Benefits. It is very easy to modify; just right click on the screen then click "Edit Slides" It adds some excitement if you have computer/projector access. Good Luck!

http://www.elainefitzgerald.com/Jeopardy1Template.ppt

Tara,
I was shocked to see the ppt. Elaine Fitzgerald is my niece's name. Do you know Elaine?

Charlene

Keep them coming....you guys are AWESOME!!

OMG, Tara! Thank you for sharing!!!

A: Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/XXXXX click on Order Products and then click on the last item in the left column.

Q: What is "How you order from the Outlet on my Pamperedchef personal website!"

A: 2000

Q: What is the amount of points you get for qualifying a new recruit?

A: 3 years

Q: What is the average tenure of a consultant (J/K - not true). What is the warranty on stoneware?

A: Stoneware, (enter item names here)

Q: What are the Pampered Chef products that cannot go in a dishwasher...

...and for the grand prize question (may have to look this up...)

How many people are active in our cluster???

Wish I could have gotten into the site earlier...
We play Pampered Chefardy at our Spouse meetings twice a year. They are loads of fun when the new stuff in coming out and the old is going...
Some of the categories:
New Kid on the Block
Bye bye baby bye bye
Give me an Incentive
Support Me
Share and Share alike

New kid on the block is obviously all new product questions, which youa re getting tons of feedback on here all ready. I would do a question about mid season products and Help Whip Cancer products as well.
For the $100 question... This is the date we add several new products to our line. What is May 1st.

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye is about discontinuing products, but you could certainly also use it for whatever may be in the outlet right now.

Give me an Incentive is about consultant incentives of course.
How many points to earn a level one incentive. How many points for a level two trip and where are you going?
How many points do you get when a recruits qualifies? What do you get when you submit $1250 in sales between March 16-April 20th

Support me is about our wonderful support system.
Something a supportive spouse says when you walk in the door from your show? (of course, anything good counts as points for this one.)
What is the best way to get training in your cluster (lots of answers for this one too.)

And then Share and Share alike are all recruiting questions. What are the three costs of the kit?
What is a productivity bonus?
What does recruiting do to your paycheck?

Cute Kristin! Might be fun at an opp night

Charlene,
No I do not know her. I just found the site and didn't want to reinvent the wheel!!

These ideas are awesome! I am a new future director and these questions would be great for my newbies!!:D

Jeapordy gameDid you ever get the jeapordy game finished? if do can you send me the game? I am sure we all would like to give it a try!

Thanks,
Sheila
[email protected]

Related to Help Needed! Brainstorming Jeopardy Questions for Tonight's Game

1. What type of categories should I include in my Jeopardy game?

Some popular categories for Jeopardy games include history, literature, science, pop culture, and geography. You can also include more specific categories such as movies, sports, or food.

2. How many questions should I include in each category?

It is recommended to have at least 5 questions for each category, but you can have more depending on the length of the game and the number of players. Make sure to have a variety of difficulty levels for each category.

3. Can I use questions from previous Jeopardy games?

Yes, you can use questions from previous Jeopardy games as long as you make sure not to repeat them for the same group of players. It is also a good idea to update the questions to make them more current and relevant.

4. How do I come up with creative and challenging questions?

One way to come up with creative and challenging questions is to do research and gather information from various sources such as books, websites, and trivia games. You can also ask for help from friends or colleagues to brainstorm ideas.

5. Is there a specific format or structure for Jeopardy questions?

Yes, Jeopardy questions follow a specific format where the answer is given first and the contestants have to respond with the corresponding question. For example, "This is the capital of France" would be answered with "What is Paris?" Make sure to phrase your questions in this format for consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • sfdavis918