• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Host's 'Idea' for a Game!

In summary, the host for the bridal shower has created a game for her guests to play while waiting for the shower to start. The game involves using pre-made bridal bingo cards and having the first person to shout "Got it, love it!" when a certain product is mentioned win a prize. However, the host is unsure of how to involve the young girls attending without taking away from the bride. Suggestions include giving out prizes for each line created, having the girls assist in managing the game, and having a grand prize for the first person to get bingo.
kcjodih
Gold Member
My host for the bridal shower I'm doing this Saturday informed me tonight that she's 'created' a game for her guests. She had insisted on some games so I sent her a couple which she loved but then let me know a week ago they played games just like mine 'how well do you know the bride?' etc at another shower (non PC) the week before so she'd like to give her guests the love letter (veggie word) game to do while waiting to start and then do a bridal bingo game during the bingo....except she has no idea how to do the bingo and neither do I!

What she's done is go online and get bridal bingo cards that have wedding type words in each square and she's printed them off for her guests. She'd like to do a 'got it love it' type thing where the first person who hollers got it love it and why when I first touch or talk about a product would normally get a chocolate. Her thoughts though are when someone hollers she'd have the 10 and 11 yo girls that are attending pull a word out of a container and the group dabs that word until they have a line.... I'm thinking how does that really benefit the person hollering got it love it? It helps me show the guests how great our products are of course just like the regular game but usually I'm throwing chocolates and the winner gets a doorprize.

I don't do games like this at bridal showers. Usually just the how well do you know the bride while the bride finishes decorating the doll cake and that's it so I'm not sure what to do now but I DO know the game IS going to happen so I told her I'd ask all the lovely experienced gals and guys on here what they suggest/would do/have done using the cards and having the young girls participate/run it and NOT taking away from the bride but still being FUN!!!

Anyone have an idea how to get this to work?

One suggestion I have is to give out prizes for each line that the guests create. That way, the person who shouts "Got it, love it!" will still feel rewarded, as well as everyone else who participates in creating the lines. You could also have a grand prize for the first person to get bingo. For the young girls, you could have them be responsible for picking a word from the container, verifying that the word has been dabbed on the card, and then drawing out another word when a line is formed. This way, they still get to feel like they are contributing to the game, without taking away from the bride. Good luck!

I understand your frustration with this situation. It can be difficult when someone else has a different vision for an event and wants to change things up at the last minute. However, it's important to remember that the main goal is to make the bridal shower enjoyable for the bride and her guests.In terms of the bridal bingo game, it might be helpful to have a sample game board printed out and displayed during the shower. This way, the guests can see how the game works and can follow along. Additionally, instead of having the young girls pull out words, you could have them act as the "callers" and call out the words on the game board. This way, they can still be involved in the game without taking away from the person who yells "got it, love it."Another option could be to have the guests fill out their own bingo cards before the shower starts. This way, they can play individually and still be involved in the game without relying on the young girls.Overall, the key is to make sure the game is fun and not too complicated. Don't be afraid to communicate with the host and suggest alternative ideas if needed. Good luck with the shower!

What kind of games can I suggest for my host's party?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a variety of games to choose from that will engage and entertain your guests. Some popular options include recipe races, ingredient guessing games, and cooking competitions. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique game ideas that fit the theme of your party.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the game?

One way to incorporate Pampered Chef products into the game is by using them as prizes for the winners. You can also create games that involve using Pampered Chef products, such as a timed cooking challenge using specific tools or a taste testing game with different dips and spreads made with Pampered Chef products.

What if my host's game idea doesn't fit the Pampered Chef brand?

It's important to remember that as a Pampered Chef consultant, your main goal is to showcase and promote the brand's products. If your host's game idea doesn't align with the brand, you can politely suggest alternative games that will still be fun and engaging for the guests while also incorporating Pampered Chef products.

How can I make sure the game is inclusive for all guests?

When planning games for your host's party, it's important to consider the diverse group of guests who will be attending. Make sure the game is easy to understand and doesn't require any specific skills or knowledge. You can also offer alternative options for guests who may not feel comfortable participating in certain games.

Can I get creative and come up with my own game ideas?

Of course! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to get creative and come up with your own game ideas that fit the theme and atmosphere of the party. Just make sure to keep the focus on showcasing Pampered Chef products and promoting the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sara Dawn