• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: A Bistro Chicken Twist with Pepperoni!

In summary, the speaker says that the recipe is quick and easy, with few tools needed, and that it is a great recipe to bring to a show.
ryliesmom526
Hey everyone. In the all the best cookbook pg 55.the bistro chicken twist,,, below that it says you can do a pep. pizza twist. Well my show thursday night is wanting to do that but she only wants pep. sauce , cheese, onion, and italin seasoning. But that is not going to show hardly any products. and i dont know the measurments since that is the only ingrediants.. i just need help this is only my second show and i dont know what to do...
so if you could help me out..

Not so TrueI have done this recipe for shows and what people really love about it, is that once you are taught how to assemble this, the rest is a sinch! It's quick and easy! I think the only suggested tool I didn't use was the food chopper and that's because my host didn't want olives. Thinking back, I could have at least shown it, but oh well. This recipe is definatley a great one!!!

Let's see...you use the Utility Knife to cut open the bread, the Baker's Roller to roll it open, Food Chopper for pepperoni and onion, the Egg Slicer Plus for the olives, Deluxe Cheese Grater for the cheese, Pizza Cutter or Crinkle Cutter for the parsley, Adjustable Measuring Spoons for flour, and Garlic Press. Not to mention the stone to cook it on! Just be sure to cross-sell while you're working, you'll be fine! I've made the bistro chicken twist before and I LOVE it!

Here is the recipe for the Pepperoni Pizza Twist.;)

Attachments

• Pepperoni Pizza Twist.doc
    22 KB · Views: 326
yeah but my host is only want pep. sauce cheese and onion , and italin seasoning... nothing else. Her kids are going to be there and she wants something they can eat. So i dont know what to do. She want even buy block cheese so i can show the cheese grater. she is buying shreeded. and besides not showing products i dont know measurments since thats the only ingredients....

I was listening to a CD today about making your kitchen show sparkle. The speaker said she only offers one recipe per month. She says if she has a picky host, she tells them the purpose of the recipe is to show as many tools as possible so the host will earn lots of free stuff. She says almost all of her host will go with any recipe she offers because she really sells them on how she is going to get them a lot of free stuff. I wonder if you could say something similar to your host. Maybe she would allow you to atleast demo some of the other stuff and then you could decide what actually goes in the recipe.

I would try to make the recipe before everyone gets there, then just walk them through the catalog and let them touch all the products. It won't do much to show them one or two products, so it will probably be easier to just not do a food demo.

Use the serrated bread knife (borrow the new one if possible!) to slice the bread 1/2 way through, place on bakers mat, roll with bakers roller. In batter bowl, demo the grater even though the cheese will already be shredded in the bowl, add onions chopped with chopper on cutting board, (you could also demo chopping with the new chef's knife). Can you sneak in some garlic? Garlic press for that. Teaspoons for seasoning(cross sell pantry products), knife to slice pepperoni, demo the egg slicer for pretend olives even though you're not using them. Scoop pepperoni into bowl with handy scrapers, mix with mix n scraper. Do your stoneware talk and use the scoop to fill the bread. Squeeze bread together and make the shape on the stone. Use the egg separator and prep bowl to make egg white, silicone basting brush to brush egg white on. Bring your own block parmesan to demo the microplane on top of the braid. While it's baking, do your cookware talk, heat sauce in microcooker, put in SA small bowl with small bamboo spoon. Serve on SA large platter or one of the new rectangle platters. Cut with new knife or use pizza cutter and serve with serving spatula. If you have time while it's baking, you can do a tomato rose garnish.

Last edited:
I have never had or made this recipe, but can't you do a half and half version. Like when you order pizza. Put all the ingredients on half of it and her requested ingredients on the other half. Or tell the host, as suggested, that the recipe is designed to demo several PC products so she can get the most rewards from her show and that you understand that she wants to include her kids. Perhaps she could purchase a frozen pizza that you could make on the round stone for the kids.

That's a good idea Karen! I never thought about two kinds of toppings!

You can also offer to pay for the ingredients your self.... that way you have control over how their used... afterall the show is for using the products - not using preshredded cheese! ;)

You can put the chredded cheese in the small baker... use he chopper for the onions... you are on your own for the peperoni :)

Well, you'll use your food chopper batter bowl, stoneware, garlic press (if she doesn't mind the garlic), bread knife, and your silicone basting brush. Since this recipe is quick and easy, you could use the cooking time to talk about the new products and give your guests ideas on what they can use other products for during the holidays. Like the v-shaped cutter for pumpkins, things like that. Throw in a game or two or talk about why you started your business. Oh and ask her to buy a block of cheese insead of shredded.

Think positive and you'll do fine!

can someone give me the recipie for the bistro chicken twist? it sounds great! oh and when we did the pizza twist, we only put olives on half, since some people dont like olives! but it turned out great!

The recipe is here http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/bistro_chicken_twist.htm

1. Can I substitute the pepperoni for a different type of meat?

Yes, you can easily swap out the pepperoni for another type of meat such as diced ham, cooked bacon, or even sausage.

2. How long does it take to cook the Bistro Chicken Twist with Pepperoni?

The total cook time for the Bistro Chicken Twist with Pepperoni is approximately 35-40 minutes, including prep time.

3. Is this recipe suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not gluten-free as it contains breadcrumbs. However, you can try using gluten-free breadcrumbs as a substitute.

4. Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it later?

While the Bistro Chicken Twist with Pepperoni is best served fresh, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven for a few minutes before serving.

5. What sides would pair well with this dish?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides such as roasted vegetables, a salad, or even pasta. Feel free to get creative and experiment with your favorite side dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefmama