• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!

In summary, the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" recipe is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features chicken breasts rolled with a flavorful filling and baked to perfection. To make this recipe, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Substitutions can be made based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The total prep and cook time for this recipe is about 45 minutes. It can also be frozen before or after baking and thawed in the fridge overnight before baking as directed.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Last night I had the worst demo ever. I made the Bistro Chicken Twist (which I've made the pepperoni version many times before) and the dough would not close over the filling! Has this happened to anyone else? I just laughed and said, "See, anyone can do this job!", and finally just plopped the whole messy thing on the stone. Ugh!

When I did it the first time I vaguely recall having problems with closing it. I had to stretch it out to pinch them together and they barely closed! I am so glad I switched to the Cresent rolls and did a braid instead! It came out awesome at my show last night and everyone RAVED about it!

I've had problems keeping it closed, too. Sometimes you can unroll the dough and then roll it around the filling. I think if you let the dough sit out for a little while it works a little better, too (stretches easier).

I tried using the Tex-Mex Chicken Melt filling in it once and ended up making calzones with it instead. Those were SUPER yummy! :D

I usually prep the dough with the other stuff and it sits out, but last night I did the dough while I was doing my demo so maybe it was too cold and needed to sit out longer.....

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the Bistro Chicken Twist last night. I know how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned during a demo. I have made the pepperoni version many times as well, and I can definitely relate to your situation. Sometimes, despite our best efforts, things just don't come together as smoothly as we'd like. But you know what they say, laughter is the best medicine! I'm sure your guests appreciated your positive attitude and the end result still tasted delicious. Hang in there and keep on cooking!

1. What is the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" recipe?

The "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" recipe is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features chicken breasts rolled with a flavorful filling and baked to perfection.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!"?

You will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

3. Can I make substitutions in the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. You can use goat cheese instead of cream cheese, or omit the sun-dried tomatoes for a different flavor.

4. How long does it take to make the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!"?

The total prep and cook time for the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" is about 45 minutes.

5. Can I freeze the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" for later?

Yes, you can freeze the "Omg! Bistro Chicken Twist Disaster!!!!" before or after baking. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and foil before freezing. When ready to eat, let it thaw in the fridge overnight before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies