• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Beer Bread in a mini-muffin or Silicone Floral pan?

In summary, Linda used the mini-muffin pan to make Beer Bread and it turned out really good but she had to watch that she didn't burn them. She can't remember how long she cooked them for but it was way less than you cook the loaf. She would recommend it if you are making it in one of these pans.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone made Beer Bread in either the mini-muffin pan or the Silicone Floral cupcake pan? How did it turn out? How long did you have to cook it? If you used the floral pan, did they look like flowers? Would you recommend it?

I'm planning my menu for my open house next weekend and wanted to make the beer bread. I thought by making it in one of these pans it would be easier to serve. (fyi: I'm leaning towards the mini-muffin pan right now)

Thanks in advance,
Linda

I would love to know this too! I've always wanted to make the bread in the mini-muffin pans to use as samples at shows. I've made it in the loaf and mini-loaf pans only.

I made it in the mini muffin pan! It is really good but you really have to watch that you don't burn them. I can't remember how long I cooked them for but it was way less than you cook the loaf!

I would really like to know too....... that would be a great cross sell technique too!!!

This doesn't really answer your question Linda, BUT, if you go to the site I posted below, there are a lot of different ways to use the beer bread mix using a lot of different stones. I have made several things from that site and they are yummy.

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/Cultures/en-US/Recipes/RecipeResults.htm?search=57&cat=2&src=s&keyword=+

Maybe I'll try the beer bread in the muffin pan tomorrow for my show! I'll make them ahead of time in case they don't turn out!

I dont think we have 1, but if you want to make most of it before they get there you could use easy things;) ;) ;) ...such as jar sauce, they even have ready cooked breaded chicken, so if you wanted, when they got there, just grate up the cheese, throw it in the oven for like 12-15 minutes & you have dinner for them. LOL...you can even make some pull apart bread to go with it:p

sorry...wrong thread....

Last edited:
funny Ginger!! I think if they even spot the biscuits in my crate they will pick up and leave!!

gilliandanielle said:
funny Ginger!! I think if they even spot the biscuits in my crate they will pick up and leave!!

You could make some Italian Style Cresent rolls.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What are some creative ways to use beer bread?

Beer bread is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. You can make delicious croutons or breadcrumbs by toasting thin slices of beer bread in the oven. You can also use beer bread to make a tasty grilled cheese sandwich or as a base for a savory bread pudding.

Can I use any type of beer to make beer bread?

Yes, you can use any type of beer to make beer bread. However, different types of beer will lend different flavors to the bread. Lighter beers will result in a milder flavor, while darker beers will provide a stronger, more robust taste. You can experiment with different types of beer to find your favorite flavor combination.

How do I store leftover beer bread?

To store leftover beer bread, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store it in a cool, dry place. You can also freeze beer bread for longer storage. Just wrap it in multiple layers of plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When you're ready to eat it, let it defrost at room temperature or warm it up in the oven.

What can I add to beer bread to make it more flavorful?

You can add a variety of ingredients to beer bread to enhance its flavor. Popular additions include shredded cheese, herbs and spices, chopped nuts, and dried fruits. You can also experiment with different types of beer and mix-ins to create unique flavor combinations.

Can I make beer bread without beer?

Yes, you can make beer bread without beer by substituting the beer with an equal amount of non-alcoholic beer or carbonated water. However, keep in mind that the bread may have a slightly different flavor and texture compared to traditional beer bread. You can also try using different types of liquids, such as apple cider or ginger ale, for a unique twist on beer bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies