• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have You Received Your Market Tote and Lunch Tote Yet?

They said they were shipping the re-done smll bowl caddy on the 4th. Yep - I got mine yesterday. Along with my stemware from Free For All.Still don't have mine. Nor do I have the inserts for the minis that I pre-ordered. And when did they say they were shipping the re-done smll bowl caddy? ...just trying to keep track of it all.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone received their market tote and lunch tote for submitting 2 shows this month.

Karen

Not yet. I don't see it on the adjustment screen either. Can't wait to see that Market tote!

Beth,

How do you track it on the adjustment screen?

Karen

I haven't received mine, and I had two shows submitted by the 10th. Six shows submitted now. No totes.

I submitted early in the month too & no tote.

They have not shipped any of them yet. No notification of when we can expect them either.

Chef Karen said:
Beth,

How do you track it on the adjustment screen?

Karen

Under frequently visited links -> product adjustment. Then follow prompts to get to the screen that you can put the "show #" in and choose "don't remember..." If it has shipped it will show up. You can track it at FedEx with that reference # - your consultant #, show # and 01 added at the end (e.g. 293128G057501) if it is not being sent smartpost.

I submitted 2 shows by the 4th & nothing yet :cry:

No one on my team has received one yet either. We were just talking about that yesterday on our FB group.

Talked to customer service about tote bags and mini insertsThanks Beth for the instructions.

I called customer service about the market tote and lunch bags. After 10 minutes she couldn't find anything about the totes and suggested that they might be shipped from another source. My guess is that they are not available yet. Sure hope this doesn't mess up the April promotions since they have not put out a flyer on these bags yet. Also, asked her to check on my mini flyers because in the consultant email news it said that spring launch minis were to be received on the 20th. and pre-order spring catalogs a few days later. She looked it up and couldn't figure out why it showed up under shipping out to me but then it said cancel after it. Has anyone received theirs yet? Or do you think they caught a mistake on the mini's and now they have to come up with stickers for it too.

I didn't get the email today from Jean about giving us $$ because of the mess up in the catalogs. How much???

Karen

Dear Consultant,I wanted to let you know that we began printing an updated version of the Spring/Summer 2012 catalog on Monday, Feb. 20. This new version has the appropriate modifications and will not require any “stickering.”I know some of you have spent significant time “stickering” catalogs for your host packets. We understand how inconvenient this has been for you! While we can’t replace those, or the work you’ve done, we’ll automatically deposit 5 Pampered Chef® dollars into your account for each pack of catalogs previously purchased – just to let you know we recognize the additional time you’ve spent and regret the inconvenience to you.If you purchased catalogs on or after Feb. 17, rest assured that you'll receive the new version of the catalog.I’m so excited about everything the new season has to offer. Thank you for your understanding, and have a great spring selling season!Sincerely,Jean Jonas
Sr. Vice President, Sales

They arrived here in MI yesterday and today. HTH!

finley1991 said:
They arrived here in MI yesterday and today. HTH!

Yep - I got mine yesterday. Along with my stemware from Free For All.

Still don't have mine. Nor do I have the inserts for the minis that I pre-ordered. And when did they say they were shipping the re-done smll bowl caddy? ...just trying to keep track of it all.

Related to Have You Received Your Market Tote and Lunch Tote Yet?

What is a Market Tote?

A Market Tote is a reusable bag designed for carrying groceries, produce, or other items. They are often made from a durable and eco-friendly material such as canvas or cotton.

What is a Lunch Tote?

A Lunch Tote is a bag specifically designed for carrying meals or snacks. They are typically insulated to keep food at a safe temperature and may include compartments or pockets for organization.

Are Market Totes and Lunch Totes the same thing?

No, Market Totes and Lunch Totes serve different purposes. While both are used for carrying items, a Market Tote is typically larger and used for grocery shopping, while a Lunch Tote is smaller and designed for carrying meals or snacks.

Are Market Totes and Lunch Totes environmentally friendly?

Many Market Totes and Lunch Totes are made from eco-friendly materials and can be reused multiple times, making them a more sustainable choice compared to single-use plastic bags or paper bags.

Are Market Totes and Lunch Totes machine washable?

It depends on the material and construction of the tote. Some Market Totes and Lunch Totes are machine washable, while others may need to be hand washed or spot cleaned. It's best to check the care instructions for your specific tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Kjurich