• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received the Cake Pedestal?

In summary, a cake pedestal is a stand used to display and serve desserts, made of high-quality materials such as ceramic, glass, and stainless steel. They are dishwasher safe and versatile for various purposes, and come in a range of sizes and designs to suit different styles and occasions.
I earned the cake pedestal for recruiting, but have not received it. I received all of my other SAT products on Thursday.

Hey Jenni,

I traced it and will be getting a 7lb pkg on Tuesday so i'm assuming it's my pedestal!

I have not gotten mine either. I will have to check later to see if mine is in the adjustments.

Mine hasn't arrives yet and I am not showing any more packages under the adjustment page.

Mine is set for delivery on Tuesday! Wahoo!

My Director just got it yesterday - I think they shipped later than the others. Should be coming soon.

Related to Have You Received the Cake Pedestal?

1. What is a cake pedestal and how does it work?

A cake pedestal is a stand used to display and serve cakes, pastries, and other desserts. It typically has a flat top surface and a raised base, which makes it easy to lift and move the cake. It also adds an elegant touch to any dessert table.

2. What materials are the cake pedestals made of?

Our cake pedestals are made of high-quality materials such as ceramic, glass, and stainless steel. They are designed to be durable and long-lasting, while also being aesthetically pleasing.

3. Are the cake pedestals dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our cake pedestals are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to maintain their quality and prevent any potential damage.

4. Can I use the cake pedestal for other purposes besides cakes?

Absolutely! Our cake pedestals are versatile and can be used for displaying and serving a variety of desserts, appetizers, and even non-food items. Get creative and use it to showcase candles, flowers, or other decorative items.

5. Do you offer different sizes and designs of cake pedestals?

Yes, we have a wide range of cake pedestals in different sizes and designs to suit your needs and preferences. From classic white ceramic pedestals to modern glass designs, we have something for every style and occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • lauriedip