• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Ann Sieg's Eye-Opening Insights on Network Marketing?

In summary, Ann Sieg provides a summary of the Renegade Network Marketer, which includes her thoughts on direct sales and network marketing companies. She suggests the Lemonade Lady as a more worthwhile resource for marketing advice.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Have you ever heard of this website before?

The Renegade Network Marketer, by Ann Sieg

This woman Ann, gives you dish on all topics I was floored by the things she said about Pampered Chef. I am thinking wow how could you live with yourself. I was just totally amazed I had to share.

I haven't read all of her stuff yet but I think she just inserts each Network Marketing company into her "reports". On G-mail there are "ads" based on something from the email you are reading. I keep seeing her ads whenever I read a Stampin' Up related email. She says the same thing about them. Here is the link I found about SU.
The Renegade Network Marketer, by Ann Sieg
She lumps all direct sales & network marketing & multi-level marketing etc. companies into the same boat...even when they don't fit the "profile".Here's her link about Partylite.
http://www.annsieg.com/us_d/Partylite.html?gclid=CMGk4v6CkpYCFQNHFQodoRZOEQ

Last edited:
did anyone notice on there, there is one of our Canadian CS people quoted on there? Is this thing actually legit?

I looked at her stuff way back when. As a former pr/marketing consultant with 16+ years, I was looking for something new to learn. I'd have to say she offeres a FEW good points -- but, us cheffers already know them: it's about offering good customer support and offering value not just repeated sales pitches that keep customers loyal. Really, no new info for those who receive the training PC already gives!

Her real business is getting hits on your website with links and such. I think most of it is so unuseable for cheffers and real deal direct sales companies-- so save your money for someone like Belinda Ellsworth who gets our biz.

Becky0216 said:
did anyone notice on there, there is one of our Canadian CS people quoted on there? Is this thing actually legit?

I had just finished looking at that & then noticed the pic of the woman looked familiar. Found her on here & questioned her about it. Of course she said it was GREAT training...;)

I actually bought her package and after reading through it asked for my money back.

Once good thing I can say about it is they gave me my money back promptly!

Again, speaking as a pr/marketing gal -- not worth a cheffers money :) If you want interesting marketing tips I highly reccomend the lemonade lady. Her book "Presentations for Profits" taught me a bunch of new and original marketing ideas. And the book was only $14.95. A bargain!

MandyK said:
I actually bought her package and after reading through it asked for my money back.

Once good thing I can say about it is they gave me my money back promptly!

Again, speaking as a pr/marketing gal -- not worth a cheffers money :) If you want interesting marketing tips I highly reccomend the lemonade lady. Her book "Presentations for Profits" taught me a bunch of new and original marketing ideas. And the book was only $14.95. A bargain!

Thanks for the info....:D

Ginger428 said:
I had just finished looking at that & then noticed the pic of the woman looked familiar. Found her on here & questioned her about it. Of course she said it was GREAT training...;)

When I saw her picture I emailed about it and never heard back.

Last edited:
She applies her 'theories' to all DS companies. Never found it useful - never paid for anything - had just signed up for her FREE info.

If someone from CS has signed up/given testimonial - then PM them and ask????

pamperedpals said:
When I saw her picture I emailed about it and never heard back.

I PMed her here 1 night when I saw she was on...

Related to Have You Heard of Ann Sieg's Eye-Opening Insights on Network Marketing?

1. What is "Have You Ever Heard?"

"Have You Ever Heard?" is a popular game that tests your knowledge of random facts and trivia. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new things and challenge your friends and family.

2. How do you play "Have You Ever Heard?"

To play "Have You Ever Heard?", one person asks a question starting with "Have you ever heard?" and then provides a random fact or trivia. The other players must then guess whether the statement is true or false. The person who guesses correctly gets a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

3. Can "Have You Ever Heard?" be played with a group?

Yes, "Have You Ever Heard?" is a great game to play with a group of friends or family. It can be played with as few as two players or as many as you want.

4. Are there different versions of "Have You Ever Heard?"

Yes, there are different versions of "Have You Ever Heard?" that cater to different interests and age groups. Some versions focus on general knowledge, while others may focus on specific topics such as pop culture, history, or sports.

5. Where can I purchase "Have You Ever Heard?"

"Have You Ever Heard?" can be purchased through various retailers, both online and in-store. It is also available for purchase through Pampered Chef, where you can earn host rewards and discounts on the game by hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Tash