• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Today's Christian Woman Magazine?

In summary, the magazine cover showed a cooking dish that said "Pampered Chef" and my cousin thought that it was funny because her daughter is fundraising for school and is trying to be like a "Pampered Chef."
jenniferlynne
It's called Today's Christian Woman (yes Kitchen Guy, we know you don't). My cousin sent me an order form for magazines because her daughter is doing a fundraiser for school. I was checking some of them out online, and when I pulled up the Today's Christian Woman one, the front of the issue it showed said "Are you a 'Pampered Chef'". Wow!! I wonder what that article was about!!

Let us know if you get it & read it!:)

I subscribe to Today's Christian Woman, which I love BTW, but I haven't received my new issue yet....I'll definitely ck out that article & let you know what it's all about!

Cool!I couldn't see the date on the magazine cover, so I had no idea if it was an old one or a new one. Is it a magazine that you can buy in the store or is it a subscription only type of thing?

I've never seen the magazine at a Wal-Mart or anywhere like that, but you can usually find it at christian bookstores.

You could check with your church and see if maybe they have copies of it too.

Or you may could call the company and see if you could just order one issue.

I subscribe to this magazine as well, and I have not seen that cover. I hope it is the next one to come out! That would be cool.

If you are considering ordering it, I would say "go for it!" I read it cover to cover and then pass it on to someone else at my church to read. It is a VERY good magazine!!

Just my 2 cents,
Kelly:p

I also get the magazine and haven't seen that either? I love the magazine.

Ann

Ok, I'm sold!

I subscribe to this magazine. I love it. I have never seen it at WalMart, but I do see it at all of my local Christian Bookstores.

I have heard that PC or Doris has been featured in it before. Anyone see it?

This magazine is also available at Christian bookstores such as Mardel.

Yes, Doris was in this magazine a year or two ago. It was a very good article.

Related to Have You Heard of Today's Christian Woman Magazine?

1. What is "Anyone Read This Magazine?"

"Anyone Read This Magazine?" is the official magazine of Pampered Chef. It is a quarterly publication that features recipes, cooking tips, product information, and success stories from Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. How can I subscribe to "Anyone Read This Magazine?"

You can subscribe to "Anyone Read This Magazine?" by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, or by purchasing a subscription through our website. Subscription options include both print and digital versions.

3. Is "Anyone Read This Magazine?" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Anyone Read This Magazine?" is available to anyone who loves cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While it does feature stories and tips from consultants, it is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills and learn more about Pampered Chef.

4. How can I submit my own recipe or story to be featured in "Anyone Read This Magazine?"

We love featuring recipes and stories from our customers and consultants in "Anyone Read This Magazine?" To submit your own, please visit our website and follow the instructions for submitting content. Please note that all submissions are subject to review and editing.

5. Can I purchase past issues of "Anyone Read This Magazine?"

Yes, you can purchase past issues of "Anyone Read This Magazine?" through our website. We also offer a digital archive of all past issues for subscribers to access at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lauradorable
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • AMTC