• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hate My Mandoline: Can I Return It?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who received a mandoline as a reward but does not like using it. They are wondering if they can return it and the other consultant suggests practicing with different fruits and reaching out to customer service for assistance with the return process.
pamperedape
Okay, so as we were talking about the other day - I HATE MY MANDOLINE!!! I used it again today for practice and I HATE IT. I earned it (Host Rewards) from a show I did in February with my recruiter and am wondering if I can in fact send it back? I will NEVER use it at a show because I can't rave about how wonderful it is.

to be honest I am not thrilled with it either ,,,,I always manage to slide the stopper thingy all the way off....lol

It definitely takes some getting used to. I'm glad I had the USG to practice with for 3 years before I got the UM, because it makes the UM seem SO much better and easier. But, if it's the first one you've ever used, it takes a while to get the hang of it. Don't return it yet - someone may want to see it (or buy it from you!). I don't think you can return a free item anyway. Practice with a lime or lemon (or even a small potato) and the v-shaped blade - those always work well for me, and they're not as expensive as other fruits/veggies. Good luck!

It works pretty good with an apple as well. Mine works great at home but the minute I demo it at a show I totally blow it!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of your mandoline. As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the frustration of having a tool that you don't love using. The good news is that as long as it's within the return policy period, you should be able to send it back for a refund or exchange. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance with the return process. In the meantime, have you tried using any of our other kitchen tools for the tasks you were hoping to use the mandoline for? We have a variety of options that might work better for you. Let me know if you need any recommendations. Happy cooking!

Related to Hate My Mandoline: Can I Return It?

1. Can I return my mandoline if I don't like it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the mandoline. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Do I need to provide a reason for returning the mandoline?

No, you do not need to provide a reason for returning the mandoline. We value our customers' feedback, but it is not required for a return.

3. How do I initiate a return for my mandoline?

You can initiate a return by contacting our customer service team or by visiting a Pampered Chef store location. Our team will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return label if needed.

4. Can I return my mandoline if it is damaged?

Yes, if your mandoline arrives damaged or becomes damaged within the 30-day return window, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return my mandoline if I have used it?

Yes, you can still return your mandoline if you have used it. However, we ask that you thoroughly clean the product before returning it. If the product is not in its original condition, a restocking fee may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • alustizanicole
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
adgal27
Replies