• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group B Weekly Weigh-In: 5/12 Results and Progress Update | Fitness Journey

In summary, the conversation was about weight loss progress and strategies. Alexandra shared that she lost a pound and did some exercises, while others shared their weight loss struggles and methods. Alexandra also mentioned that she stopped taking a medication that increased her appetite and had a supportive husband. The conversation ended with a Pampered Chef consultant offering healthy recipe ideas to support weight loss.
afeller
Hi Everyone,

I hope that you all had a great week. I am down a pound, for a total of 7. Made it the the gym tonight for Kick-Boxing and raked the back yard, so I burned a few calories today. Hopefully, I can keep it the rest of the week.

Hope you all have a great week,
Alexandra

what weight loss programs are you all following?

I am up 2 pounds. Trying harder this week.

I am not following any specific weight loss program. I am trying to watch what I eat, staying away from candy dishes at the office and working out more. One thing that I think has helped me, is that I stopped taking a medication I was on that was shown to increase appetite in some people. ( With DR's approval first) While on this med I gained 30 pounds in three years. I can't say that the medication was the only factor in my weight gain, but I think that it was a large part. I should have noticed that I was eating more and gaining weight and put a stop to it well before I reached 30 pounds, but sometimes you just don't see the obvious. I also have a supportive husband who is getting into shape too. I just wished it would go as fast for me as it is for him!

Hi Alexandra,Congratulations on your progress! It's great to hear that you were able to fit in some exercise and yard work to help you reach your goal. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll see even more results in the coming weeks. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can also offer some healthy and delicious recipe ideas to support your weight loss journey. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to share some with you. Wishing you continued success!Best,

1. What is the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event?

The "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event is a weekly weigh-in for members of Group B in our Pampered Chef weight loss challenge. It takes place on May 12th and is an opportunity for participants to track their progress and receive support from other members.

2. How do I participate in the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event?

To participate in the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event, you must first be a member of Group B in our weight loss challenge. Then, on May 12th, you can weigh yourself and record your weight on our group's designated platform. You can also join in on the discussion and support on our group's social media page.

3. Is the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event mandatory?

No, the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event is not mandatory. However, we highly encourage all Group B members to participate as it can help with accountability and motivation in reaching your weight loss goals.

4. What should I do if I can't make the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event?

If you are unable to participate in the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event on May 12th, you can still record your weight and join in on the discussion on our group's social media page. We also offer make-up weigh-ins for those who miss the event due to extenuating circumstances.

5. Are there any prizes for participating in the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event?

While there are no specific prizes for participating in the "Group B Weigh in 5/12" event, we do offer overall prizes for the top achievers in our weight loss challenge. These prizes include Pampered Chef products and gift cards. The more you participate and stay on track, the better chance you have at winning these prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Pamperedchef8592
Replies
Views
Pamperedchef8592