• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Weigh-In Results for 5/12: Mother's Day Success!

In summary, the person's weight has decreased by two pounds from last week. They are motivated to keep up the good work, but they are worried about the kids on the bus making fun of their daughter.
daniellemorgan
I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday!! :balloon: :balloon:

My weight from Saturday is: 150.2 :thumbup:

That's down two pounds from last Saturday. I wasn't expecting much since I attended two birthday parties and ate out twice. It's a little hard to count points when you don't know what you're eating. This week I'm being much more strict, so hopefully I'll have great results. I won't be weighing in next week because I'm doing the "March for Babies."

I hope everyone had a great week! :sing: :sing:

I weighed in at 143.4. Not great, but after the dinner I had last night it was actually really good!

After getting up last Monday at 5:45am and exercising I didn't do it again all week.:( So I got up at 6:10am this morning and did the eliptical for 20 minutes. I am definitely going to do it again, I feel so good when I'm done. There isn't anything on the calendar this week that should keep me up late, so I am aiming to be in bed by 10pm with lights out at 10:30. Wish me luck!

So how did everyone else do this morning??

I weighed in at 146...down 4 lbs from last week!! YEAH!!! :sing:

what weight loss programs are you all following?? I just signed up with Metabolic Research Center and then after talking to a friend tonight she said I should just put my money in a pot with her and her and I compete with each other to lose the weight. Now I don't know what I should do.

I'm on week two of weight watchers. I purchased the monthly pass (39.95) which comes with e-tools. I do everything online, then attend a meeting once a week.

Just checking in...

I am at 151.5.

Was at a ladies health fair last week. Got my body fat thing done. It was pretty cool. They hook you up and you got a 3 page sheet with all sorts of info that I don't understand!! Did find that my bmr is only 1100, that's how many calories your body needs to function on. It guess with no exercise, etc. They tell me that's pretty low. Great, another thing conspiring against me. But I will not be deterred!

OK, finally motivated......but not in a very positive way. I went to pick up 11-year old DS and had to pull him from Band practice. He whispered to me that the other kids were probably making fun of me. I asked why and he pointed to his butt and made a big round gesture. I was ready to cry!

I have been through 2 husbands and several other relationships, and no one has ever made a negative remark about the way I look.

Needless to say, we had a big talk about feelings and he apologized profusely, and then tried to do me favors the rest of the evening.

I know I shouldn't make too much of this, but I decided to use it as motivation to take better care of myself and finally lose the 25 pounds that have been dragging me down.

susanr613 said:
...but not in a very positive way. I went to pick up 11-year old DS and had to pull him from Band practice. He whispered to me that the other kids were probably making fun of me. I asked why and he pointed to his butt and made a big round gesture. I was ready to cry!

I have been through 2 husbands and several other relationships, and no one has ever made a negative remark about the way I look.

Needless to say, we had a big talk about feelings and he apologized profusely, and then tried to do me favors the rest of the evening.

I know I shouldn't make too much of this, but I decided to use it as motivation to take better care of myself and finally lose the 25 pounds that have been dragging me down.

You have to give your son some credit for being honest with you about what they are saying.

But, DO NOT take it personally - Jr. High boys are cruel!!!!

I'm recently lecturing my 7 year old about the boys on the bus and to not take to heart what they say. She is young, pretty and smart, yet they pick on her.

She accidentally carried her brother's water cup with a sippy lid into school 2 weeks ago and I forgot to grab it to take it home so she brought it home for me. The kids on the bus started making fun of her.

In the past they've taken beautiful hand-made sweaters from her and thrown them in the mud or stomped on them.

My daughter has the kindest heart in the world but I am trying to teach her to stand up for herself in a good way...without being walked over.

Hi Janet, that's a tough one - standing up for yourself without sinking to their level. I have told Joey DS that bullies are basically sad, angry people who want everyone to feel as bad as they do. That helped a lot with the words. With physical stuff, I tell him to let his dad and me know and we will address it.

susanr613 said:
Hi Janet, that's a tough one - standing up for yourself without sinking to their level. I have told Joey DS that bullies are basically sad, angry people who want everyone to feel as bad as they do. That helped a lot with the words. With physical stuff, I tell him to let his dad and me know and we will address it.

Basically she ignores them, but I had to tell her that when someone yanks something out of your hand, don't let go, pull back and don't release it. Then tell the bus driver. (They've taken stuff out of her hands and put it in their bags).

I had to tell her to not let them take it because she is so used to letting little brother have stuff and share. It's hard to teach them to stand up and that the others have no right taking it without asking...a fine line.

She also knows to just stop associating with any of them.

you're teaching her the stuff she needs to know for a lifetime, especially as a girl/woman

:)

Related to Group Weigh-In Results for 5/12: Mother's Day Success!

1. What is a group weigh-in for Pampered Chef?

A group weigh-in for Pampered Chef is a fun and interactive way for consultants to track their weight loss progress while also supporting and motivating each other.

2. How often are group weigh-ins held?

Group weigh-ins are typically held every week, but can vary depending on the consultant's preference.

3. Can I participate in the group weigh-in even if I am not a consultant?

No, the group weigh-in is only open to Pampered Chef consultants as it is a part of our consultant wellness program.

4. What happens during a group weigh-in?

During a group weigh-in, consultants gather together and take turns weighing themselves. The results are then recorded and shared with the group for accountability and support.

5. Is there a prize for the consultant with the most weight loss?

While there is no official prize, the real reward is the support and encouragement from fellow consultants and the progress made towards a healthier lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
afeller
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views