• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting to Know You - Holiday Recipes

Thank you for understanding.In summary, the conversation is about different recipes for a savory prime rib rub, peppercorn cream sauce (gravy), best ever green bean casserole, and cinnamon hot chocolate. The recipes for the rub and sauce are provided and the amounts are requested for the ingredients in the sauce. The recipe for the hot chocolate is also provided, but with a note that the measurements are based on personal taste.
thechefofnorthbend
Post 'em here ladies and gents!! Per request, here is mine!

Savory Prime Rib Rub
· 1/4 cup fresh ground black pepper
· 2 tablespoons cinnamon
· 2 tablespoons salt
· 2 tablespoons white pepper
· 1 1/2 teaspoons ground thyme
· 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
· 1 teaspoons onion powder
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container

Peppercorn Cream Sauce (gravy)

Add bourbon to drippings. In saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat. Add minced garlic, peppercorns, basil, oregano, and salt; cook 1 minute. Add whipping cream; bring to a boil, and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from heat; Whisk in sour cream, and spoon sauce over steaks. Serve with rice or baked potatoes. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Peppercorn Cream Sauce (gravy)

Add bourbon to drippings. In saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat. Add minced garlic, peppercorns, basil, oregano, and salt; cook 1 minute. Add whipping cream; bring to a boil, and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from heat; Whisk in sour cream, and spoon sauce over steaks. Serve with rice or baked potatoes. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.[/B]

Okay. This sounds absolutely yummy! But, I need amounts, at least approximate! How much bourbon, seasonings, whipping cream, sour cream, etc.?

Thanks!

Best Ever Green Bean CasseroleA Twist on the Original, which I still love, but these are so ABSOLUTELY yummy! The original recipe comes from a customer and really good friend of mine...Thanks Erica Jones!

Attachments

• Best Ever Green Bean Casserole.doc
    24 KB · Views: 279
Cinnamon Hot ChocolateHere's my recipe!

Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Courtesy of Kim Moelk
Pampered Chef Consultant
(703) 861-9613

1 6oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 t ground cinnamon
1 cup whipping cream
hot milk

Combine first four ingredients in heavy pan, over low heat, stirring often until chocolate melts and mixture is well-blended. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.

Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture.

To serve, spoon 1 heaping T (though I use a bit more, since More IS More) into a mug, and add about 3/4 cup of hot milk.

May be stored in airtight container in fridge for several days. Also can be frozen in ice trays for individual portions.

nikked said:
Okay. This sounds absolutely yummy! But, I need amounts, at least approximate! How much bourbon, seasonings, whipping cream, sour cream, etc.?

Thanks!
I dont use measurements, per say...this is all by taste. Sorry that I couldnt be of more help then that.

1. What is the "Getting to Know You - Holiday Recipes" collection?

The "Getting to Know You - Holiday Recipes" collection is a curated selection of Pampered Chef products and recipes designed to help you create delicious and festive dishes during the holiday season.

2. What types of recipes are included in this collection?

This collection includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. There are also recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

3. Are the recipes in this collection difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this collection are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by anyone, regardless of cooking experience. They also use Pampered Chef products to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

4. Can I customize the recipes to fit my family's preferences?

Yes, the recipes in this collection can be easily customized to fit your family's preferences. You can make substitutions or adjustments to suit dietary restrictions or personal taste.

5. Can I purchase the products used in these recipes separately?

Yes, all the products used in these recipes can be purchased separately on the Pampered Chef website. The recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and usefulness of these products, but they can also be used in a variety of other dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ragschef