• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get My New Signature & Info - PM Me Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses a new signature that the speaker has created and how it has been received. The speaker also discusses an issue they have been having with a previous email provider and how they were able to switch to a new provider.
jwpamp
I have a new signature for my e-mails -- and I LOVE IT!! PM me with your e-mail and I can send you info.

I also have a link to my FB fan page there.

Hey Janice! You already have my email :D. I'd love to see it!

Check with your e-mail provider before you sign up to be sure it will let you use HTML code. Mine says it does but wasn't compatible with myesig. FYI--

They did get me a refund right away, which was nice. I have netzero.net for e-mail provider.

When I went to 'paste' the e-sig on my yahoo e-mail account, it said to use 'plain text', but to make it work I had to use 'rich text' -- but it did work.

e-mail me too! I've been having so many issues with Pampered Chef I never imagined this would work with them. I used to be able to put all kinds of hyperlinks in there. But last week things changed & now what I've always used is "too long" to work. Ugh!

OkiPCLady@yahoo...

E-mailed you all!

Feel free to post it here Janice :)

I can't post my actual e-sig because of the links to my website (can't post those online per PC), but here is the referral link -- there are different e-sigs for different companies. The Pampered Chef is under "T" for The Pampered Chef...under MLM Businesses.Please use my link if you sign up!! http://www.myesig.com/r.php?rc=4182B1

that wi.rr.com e-mail didn't work....

jwpamp said:
that wi.rr.com e-mail didn't work....

She transposed 2 letters ... it's DebPC

Related to Get My New Signature & Info - PM Me Now!

What is "Get My New Signature & Info - PM Me Now!"?

"Get My New Signature & Info - PM Me Now!" is a service that offers personalized signatures and contact information for individuals or businesses.

How can I get my new signature and info?

You can get your new signature and info by sending a private message (PM) to the service provider and providing them with the necessary information.

What information do I need to provide for my new signature and info?

You will need to provide your desired signature design, name, job title, contact information, and any additional details you would like to include.

How long does it take to receive my new signature and info?

The time it takes to receive your new signature and info may vary depending on the complexity of your request. However, the service provider will typically respond within 24-48 hours.

Is there a cost for using "Get My New Signature & Info - PM Me Now!"?

Yes, there may be a cost associated with this service. Please inquire with the service provider for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila