• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did I Miss Out on the Go for No CDs at the Conference?

C
CoidgigBese
By the time I went to buy the CDs for new recruits, the Go for No people were out. They said they would ship them to me to arrive by today. No CDs so far. Also, they have not e-mailed my receipt. I'm going to hunt them down on the web as there is no contact info on their flyers.

Did anyone order these and get them already? Am I going to be able to burn more of these CDs?

Thanks!
Becca

I ordered mine at conference too and received them yesterday. I'm in MO They came in a white bubble envelope with Courage Crafters Fulfillment on the outside return. From OR Courage Crafters? Threw me as to what it could be until after I opened them.

Haven't listened to it yet.

Popped mine in and listened to it on the way to my meeting Monday night. Now, although I have gotten a lot from the Go For No people, I did caution my ladies that the CD is a bit dry but has several great messages. I did let them know that it was only 24 minutes long and suggested that they stop it once and awhile and take in what they had just discussed.

I received mine the other day. Let me know if you cannot find them I have Andrea's email address.

Has anyone listened to the cd yet? What do you think?

I got the set last year, but I don't think I got that one cd that they talked about for sharing with your team. Please let me know how it is for anyone who got it. (Think it was $15) It was not offered last year that I recall.

I really like their cd collection. I REALLY like it while driving...its when I can focus and just 'listen'. Tom Barretts was great last year too.

Becca_in_MD said:
Did anyone order these and get them already? Am I going to be able to burn more of these CDs?

Thanks!
Becca

Yes you should be able to, my AD burned them last year and I burned Tom Barrett's from her.

My CC hasn't been charged. Grrr, thinking they did not process my order. I sent them a message through their website. Hopefully they didn't lose my order info.

They are good people from my experience with them. If they did lose your order info I'm pretty sure they will honor the special, if it was only a conference special, and get it out to you asap. You might want to get Andrea's email from cookingwithlove just to make sure.

Andrea did reply to me pretty quickly. I haven't heard back. The were in the UK and now I'm on vaca. I doubt I'll get them before our team meeting next week. Oh well. Glad to know we should be able to burn them. The plan is to give one to every new recruit. Thanks everybody!

Great idea!I have an old MP3 of a call they did for PC a few years ago (before they spoke at NC the first time) and I just offered to make a copy for anyone who attends this Saturday's team training!!!I give all new consultants a copy of the NED success speeches.

By the time I went to their table, they were gone. Think they'd allow me to purchase a set at conference price? Anyone know what the cost was for the set and how to contact them? TIA

I think I heard them tell someone that the extra CDs that we are talking about were not at a discounted price, just the pkg. items (which they had on hand).

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Any chance you could email me that MP3 player Colleen? My email is [email protected]

I just sent it over to you! Let me know if you get it okay! :)

I didn't attend conference last year & was standing in line for Excellence Awards Cash this year & missed the recap. I'd love to hear it too! :D

finley1991 said:
I just sent it over to you! Let me know if you get it okay! :)

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!! :candyheart: Thank you so much for sending it my way! Perfect timing too, I did a Go For No Recap and Challenge at tonight's meeting. Now I can use it to follow up with the team!

You ROCK!!!:love0010:

Hey Colleen...me too please! ] thanks!

1. Did anyone order these and get them already?

It is possible that some individuals may have already received their Go for No CDs at the conference, depending on when they placed their order. However, if you have not yet received yours, it is likely that they are still being shipped or may have encountered a delay in shipping.

2. Am I going to be able to burn more of these CDs?

It is not recommended to burn additional copies of the Go for No CDs without permission from the creators. The CDs may be copyrighted and distributing copies without permission could be a violation of copyright laws.

3. Am I going to be able to get the CDs I ordered?

It is likely that you will receive the CDs you ordered, as the Go for No team has stated that they will ship them to you to arrive by today. However, if you have not received them yet, it is best to contact the team to inquire about the status of your order.

4. Why have I not received an email receipt?

It is possible that there may have been a delay in sending out email receipts, or there may have been an error in the email address provided. It is best to contact the Go for No team to inquire about your receipt and confirm that your order was processed successfully.

5. How can I contact the Go for No team?

If you are unable to find contact information on their flyers, you can try searching for their website online. Alternatively, you can reach out to the conference organizers or other attendees to see if they have any contact information for the Go for No team. It is important to communicate with the team directly to ensure that your order is processed and any issues are resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pattybrady