• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who is Mary Jo Oyer and Is She Legitimate?

In summary, the person e-mailing has been on Chef Success for a while, used the same name as someone on the site, and is asking for help selling jewelry.
Sheila
Gold Member
She's contacted me through e-mail with something for sale & I'm trying to verify if the person e-mailing me is legit or if it's someone who's been reading the forums & is trying to start a new e-mail scam thing. I thought it was a bit strange that she would try to reach out to someone she's never met vs starting with her little PC Family Tree. I searched Google & found one of the Cheffer e-mails with that signature. I sent a PM to the CS name, but have not received a response. CS shows the person has been back on the forum since I sent the PM. She says she used to be a Director, so I thought the name might ring a bell to someone here.

I have often gotten emails from various people from CS asking for specific advice. Consider it a compliment and help her. What could she possibly do to hurt you? If she starts to email junk then block her.

No, she's asking me to buy her excellence awards jewelry or help find someone to buy it. I have no interest in doing that if I can't confirm that the actual consultant is the one sending the e-mails. I have my name in my CS posts too. All it would take is for some criminal stalking the boards to read my posts too & they could send out e-mails pretending to be me & trying to sell stuff that's not really for sale ... taking money & not sending products. Since she's talking hundreds of dollars here, I wanted to confirm that the consultant is behind the e-mails. Seems weird that she would choose someone she doesn't know to "help" her sell her jewelry.

Especially since she appears to be an active member of Chef Success & has access to the marketplace there.

call HO and ask for her contact info, they will give it to you so you can confirm

I'd be careful. I had someone contact me on CS about product - they had an active account and everything -but it was a scam (I wasn't taken in) I contacted Greg and reported it to him. You could ask Greg about this one too.

The request was received in my yahoo e-mail account. I searched on google, found the name associated with CS, sent a PM to that CS username & haven't received a response. Yet she's signed in since I PM'd her. So at this point, there's nothing that Greg could do if it's a scam ~ since there would be no way for me to know what username is researching info on ChefSuccess and then directly e-mailing me on Yahoo.

1. Who is Mary Jo Oyer?

Mary Jo Oyer is a person who has been mentioned in various news articles and online forums. She is not a public figure or celebrity, so there is limited information available about her.

2. Why is everyone asking about Mary Jo Oyer?

There is no definitive answer as to why people are asking about Mary Jo Oyer. It could be because of a recent news article, a social media post, or simply curiosity.

3. Is Mary Jo Oyer a real person?

Yes, Mary Jo Oyer is a real person. However, there is limited information available about her, leading some to question her existence.

4. What is the significance of Mary Jo Oyer?

There is no known significance of Mary Jo Oyer. She may have been mentioned in a news article or online forum for various reasons, but there is no clear reason why she is being talked about.

5. How can I find more information about Mary Jo Oyer?

As mentioned earlier, there is limited information available about Mary Jo Oyer. You can try searching for her on social media or online directories, but there is no guarantee that you will find more information about her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • lt1jane