• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success | Celebrate with Me!

In summary, the "Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited-time offer that rewards hosts for having a successful fundraiser. To qualify, the fundraiser must reach a total of $1,629 in sales and the promotion is only valid for online orders. Hosts can earn double points, which can be redeemed for free or discounted products. The exact dates of the promotion may vary, so it's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant.
sarahlegare
Just closed a fundraiser & it's at $1,629! Yay! I think I'm more excited for the double points!!:D :love:

That's awesome Sarah - great job:)!

Wooo Hooo!

Way to go!!!! I am almost at 15,000 points myself. I know how good it feels. I'll see you in Paris!!!!

Congrats on the double points. What do they get you?

For every dollar you sell you get a point. The points you get earn you the incentive trips. During January and February we get two points for every dollar we sell. Good luck!!!!

Related to Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success | Celebrate with Me!

What is the "Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success" promotion?

The "Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that rewards hosts who have a successful fundraiser.

How does the promotion work?

To qualify for the promotion, the fundraiser must reach a total of $1,629 in sales. Once this goal is met, the host will receive double points for every dollar spent on their fundraiser order.

What are the benefits of participating in this promotion?

By participating in this promotion, hosts can earn double points on their fundraiser order, which can be redeemed for free or discounted products. This is a great way to maximize the rewards from hosting a fundraiser.

How long is the promotion valid?

The "Get Double Points on $1,629 Fundraiser Success" promotion is valid for a limited time only. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for this promotion?

Yes, there are a few restrictions and limitations for this promotion. The fundraiser must reach a total of $1,629 in sales to qualify for the double points. Additionally, the promotion is only valid for online fundraiser orders, and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PCCHeather0506