• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points Are Showing for February!

In summary, "Double Points" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn twice the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases during the month of February. No sign up is required, and qualifying purchases will automatically receive double points. Only select products and purchases made through parties or shows in February qualify for double points. Doubled points will be reflected in your total balance within 24 hours of the purchase. Contact customer service if the points do not appear within 24 hours.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I hope I am not repeating a previous thread.

I just looked at my Incentive Tracker and the show I submitted last night is already on there along with the double points!

Between that show and last month (including the 3,000 bonus points from December), I already have 10,165 points. I still have five shows to submit (two held, three to go). I am so looking forward to what my points will be at the end of the month.

I missed San Francisco by about 6,000 points. I will not miss the trips this year!

I want everyone on this board to earn an incentive this year!
Lisa

Hey how cool that the points are already there!!!
I have two shows I am submitting today and tomorrow - can't WAIT to see my points go up up up!!!

I am noisy Carolyn. I know you sell a lot. How many point do you have so far?

1. What are "Double Points" and how do I earn them?

"Double Points" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn twice the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases. To earn double points, simply make a purchase during the month of February and your points will automatically be doubled.

2. Do I need to sign up for the "Double Points" promotion?

No, there is no need to sign up for the "Double Points" promotion. As long as you make a qualifying purchase during the month of February, your points will automatically be doubled.

3. What purchases qualify for "Double Points"?

Only select products and promotions qualify for "Double Points". These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs. Additionally, any purchase made through a party or show during the month of February will also qualify for double points.

4. How will I know if my points have been doubled?

You can check your points balance on our website or through your Pampered Chef Consultant. Your doubled points will be reflected in your total points balance.

5. When will I receive my doubled points?

Your doubled points will be added to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying purchase. If you do not see your doubled points reflected in your account after 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • finley1991