• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Experiences Submitting Shows During Double Point Month~

In summary, I am worried that my show that I submitted on the 28th may not ship, but I'm relieved that one of them is finally picking.
whiteyteresa
I called home office monday about my 3 shows i submitted on Wednesday the 28th. The lady who answered the call said that they are very busy because of the double point month and it was at the end of the month that I submitted my show but she said that they are in the picking process and will be shipped with 24 hours - well they haven't

Has anyone else had this problem?:confused:

I am getting worried that there will be a problem when the shows finally does arrives - if ever.:confused:

~

I received an email on Friday that a show I had submitted the 28th would ship in 1-2 business days.....STILL showing only "received".

Mine will be delivered on the 8th, so it is possible that they haven't updated the website yet.

I know they do smaller orders first, so maybe that is the hold up.

I have heard of people getting their packages and the shipping status still says received or picking.

cmdtrgd said:
I have heard of people getting their packages and the shipping status still says received or picking.

I hope that's the case for me!:D

Box 1:) of 4:( got here today

I just checked on my shows from the 28th. They shipped today. Hopefully yours will too.

I submitted a show on the 28th and today it finally showed that it has been shipped.

I am sure it will be fine!Just remember that shipping used to take much, much longer! It used to be at least 2-3 weeks before we received our packages just a couple years ago! Now the PC has us spoiled with most packaged shipping that same day or the next day.

And double points was huge!! I personally submitted 8 shows the last two days and my team was another 12!! So that is 20 shows just between my team and I! Can you imagine the amount of shows that must have come in??

Don't worry...be happy!:) :)

I am having the same issue, and it is the show of the hostess from HE double hockey sticks!!! She won't stop calling me, and HO keeps saying, "it should ship in the next 2 days"..not very helpful!!

I just got off the phone with them as well...( the UNsolution center) She was like a recording...:mad: I understand it was a fabulous month, I understand they gave us 5 extra days, what I DONT understand is WHY they dont hire more people to get things moving quicker?????:eek: Then they give us a GREAT incentive for the beginning of March, WELL too bad that the ones I submitted on the 1st & the 2nd are not even being picked yet!:eek: So I guess I'll get my orders sometime in April!:rolleyes: UGH!!!!

I called HO today too. The lady was really nice and helpful. I was asking about my show that was submitted on the 28th. She said all show submitted on the 28th, should be shipped or picked as of today. They are really busy.

Wow, I feel lucky that my show I submitted mid-afternoon on the 28th shipped on Monday! I have a show I submitted on Saturday that has been languishing as "received" for days now, however.

fruit76loop said:
Just remember that shipping used to take much, much longer! It used to be at least 2-3 weeks before we received our packages just a couple years ago! Now the PC has us spoiled with most packaged shipping that same day or the next day.

And double points was huge!! I personally submitted 8 shows the last two days and my team was another 12!! So that is 20 shows just between my team and I! Can you imagine the amount of shows that must have come in??

Don't worry...be happy!:) :)

I also submitted six shows in the last two days of the month. :cool: I can just imagine the flood of orders they got those last few days.

I'm not worried...the stuff will get here! :D

One of my two shows I submitted on the 28th is FINALLY PICKING today. If they had that many shows in the waiting maybe they should have opted for some OT. We are just soooo spoiled with quick shipping that when they are delayed due to so many orders we get ansy.

Related to My Experiences Submitting Shows During Double Point Month~

What is Double Point Month and how does it work?

Double Point Month is a special time of year where consultants can earn double points for submitting shows. This means that for every show you submit during this month, you will receive twice the amount of points towards your sales and personal volume goals.

When does Double Point Month occur?

Double Point Month typically occurs twice a year, in the months of January and July.

Do all shows count towards double points?

No, only shows that are submitted during the month of Double Point Month will count towards double points. Shows that are submitted before or after this time period will not be eligible for double points.

How do I ensure that my shows are counted for double points?

Make sure to submit your shows through the designated Double Point Month link on your Pampered Chef website. This will ensure that the shows are counted towards double points.

What happens if I submit a show during Double Point Month but it doesn't qualify for double points?

If a show does not qualify for double points, it will still count towards your regular point total for that month. However, it will not count towards your double points total. It's important to check the rules and guidelines for Double Point Month to ensure that your shows qualify for double points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Sheila