• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I maximize my sales incentive points with double and bonus points?

In summary, Kelly plans to earn 1,500 bonus points and $3,000 in sales from shows held and submitted between Jan 13-Jan 31 in order to reach her DOUBLE POINTS incentive. If she reaches $3,000 in sales from shows held and submitted between Jan 13-Jan 31, she will also receive the 1,500 bonus points for Jan sales.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all...I want to be sure I am understanding our sales incentive.

If I do $3,000 in sales from shows held and submitted between Jan 13-Jan 31, I will get my DOUBLE POINTS, plus the 1,500 bonus points for Jan sales, right? So, I would have 7,500 points. Right?

Yep!! Way to go, Kelly! :)

Yipee! With my cousin's show (my first hands on demo from Saturday) I will be sooooooooooo close to $3,000 in sales. She may even put me up and over, it depends on how much she spends using her discount!

I am sending out an email this morning! Can't pass up 1,500 free points if I am less than $150 away from that!

Congrats, Kelly!

Yay Kelly! Way to start the year off strong!! I've got a fundraiser that's closing on Feb 5th ~ I REALLY hope it's a big one! I wanted to get it closed before the end of the month, so I could get the extra points, but reality was it wasn't enough time for the kids! Oh well, double points will be awesome too!!

That's awesome Kelly!!! What a great start.

I HOPE to get to $3000 this month. It's possible I suppose. I already have $1158 and two more shows. Each is expecting at least 15 guests, so I HOPE they pull through to be big!! If so, maybe there's a chance I'll hit $3000. I'm happy with anything because LAST January I had a bummer of a month with less than $1000 in sales. That's all because I didn't plan ahead and work my biz before the holidays!

Keep up the great work!

I have to admit, you girls are giving me WAY more credit than I deserve! I had a catty show close at $552 and a K show close at $1300...now my cousins show is left and she WILL beat $1,000. I did all of the same things for those two shows...they are VERY determined hosts who really want to get the most for their shows! I will say that I used PostCalls for both of the shows, and my own full page invites that included my website for those who couldn't attend and BOTH of those things helped with attendance and sales!

Let me know if anyone wants info about the Post Calls thing...I can get you a discount!

I think for the January Bonus points it's sales for the entire month isn't it? I'm trying to find my flyer.

I found it! :) You need to understand... that is amazing! :)

Jan. 1-31
Earn BONUS Incentive Trip Points
• 1,500 BONUS points!
Hold and submit a minimum of $3,000 in
commissionable sales.
• 3,000 BONUS points!
Hold and submit a minimum of $6,000 in
commissionable sales.
Jan. 13 - Feb. 14
Earn DOUBLE Incentive Trip Points
• For every $1 in commissionable sales you hold and
submit, you receive 2 incentive trip points!

that is AWESOME Kelly!:chef: I am so jealous! I had a great month planned, but it hasn't panned out the way I was hoping. It's still possible to pull out $3000, but it will take some BIG numbers at my remaining shows. I am so happy that you are going to be able to take advantage of this awesome incentive! Just think, you're about 1/3 of the way to Level 1!!:D :D

I have to tell you...this REALLY has me excited about earning a trip this year! This is starting me off with a bang!

I'm excited about this opportunity and I like that it is spread between 2 months, I am definately trying to earn all that I can during the bonus time-frame. I had one show early in the month @ $720 (got my table cloth, and it is very nice!) I've got 6 shows (2 already at $1000 :thumbup: ) and 3 catalog shows during double points period. I've got 2 shows and 2 catalogs shows during the last half of Feb! Now, I just need to get March in order. :chef:

Yea Kelly! This is turning into a good month for you too!:thumbup:

I know I keep figuring out how many points I'll have between January and February........I'm almost positive I'll make $3000 for Jan, plus double points.....and then double points in February too....whoo hooo!!!

Way to go Linda! I am planning on getting some more Feb shows and March shows booked so I can earn all of the HWC products AND the tablcloth! Not to mention more double points...

:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yea Kelly! This is turning into a good month for you too!:thumbup:

I know I keep figuring out how many points I'll have between January and February........I'm almost positive I'll make $3000 for Jan, plus double points.....and then double points in February too....whoo hooo!!!
Me too me too! I'm keeping track of mine and it's so much fun watching it grow! What an accounting nightmare for HO! (Yeah, I know it's a computer program, I would hate to be the one responsible for it though)

KellyTheChef said:
Way to go Linda! I am planning on getting some more Feb shows and March shows booked so I can earn all of the HWC products AND the tablcloth! Not to mention more double points...

:)
I was thinking about having my own catalog show for the spring products, maybe a Mystery Host one too!

1. What are Double Points/Bonus Points?

Double Points/Bonus Points are a reward system designed to incentivize customers to make purchases and earn points that can be redeemed for discounts or free products.

2. How do I earn Double Points/Bonus Points?

You can earn Double Points/Bonus Points by making a qualifying purchase during a specified promotional period. The amount of points earned may vary depending on the promotion.

3. Can I combine Double Points/Bonus Points with other offers?

Yes, in most cases, Double Points/Bonus Points can be combined with other offers. However, please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to confirm if combining offers is allowed.

4. How do I redeem my Double Points/Bonus Points?

You can redeem your Double Points/Bonus Points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can choose to apply your points towards a discount or a free product.

5. Do Double Points/Bonus Points expire?

Yes, Double Points/Bonus Points have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to find out when your points will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedlinda