• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser -Any Demo Suggestions?

In summary, the host said they have food so the organizer will not have to prepare anything. They will be doing the invitation in the newsletter and telling the guests to bring their cc or ckbk. The organizer is thinking of making cookies before the show and bringing them for the demo.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser next month. I finally heard back from the host (broken computer) and she said they have food at the meeting so I will not have to prepare a thing. Just a demo. She sends the groups newsletter so she will be doing the invitation in the newsletter and will be telling the guests to bring their cc or ckbk. She just wants me to set up a display and do a demo. Any suggestions? I have done veggie things before and they have not gone over very well. I don't mind taking/making some kind of goodies that would entice sales but would be a short demo. Any suggestions?

have people try out the products i guess..bring potatoes for the simple slicer...
bring stuff for the knives...
do the ice cube thing on the cookware...
eggs/kiwi for egg slicer plus...
dont know...
the cheese for the pantry products so they can taste them

Make cookies before the show and bring them for the demo.

Make a large batch of cookie dough and divide it in half. Cook one half on your typical metal cookie sheets, you know the beat up discolored ones most everyone has in their kitchen. Cook the other half on PC stoneware. Place your containers of cookies in front of the pans they were cooked on and let the guests taste the difference.

I have done this at shows and people are usually amazed at the difference in quality of the taste. February is stoneware month also, excellent way to promote the stoneware with taste testing.

So I'm thinking demo. potato w/Mandoline, wedge apple and pineapple
and make a strawberry dip w/the MFP. I like strawberry and think it will taste fine
w/the apples & pineapple, but wonder if others will think it is ok. Any thoughts?

Do a search for 321 cake. People are amazed that you can bake in the microwave, and that an awesome cake can be done in 12 minutes. Stoneware Fluted Pan :)

I have made fresh salsa with the manual food processor at a vendor fair and it was a huge hit! You could try that! You could even make a couple of batches, maybe mild and hot or tomato and then a mango salsa?

Related to Fundraiser -Any Demo Suggestions?

1. How do I schedule a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

To schedule a Pampered Chef Fundraiser, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and click on the "Fundraising" tab. From there, you can fill out a form to request a fundraiser and a consultant will be in touch with you to set it up.

2. Can I choose which products are featured in the fundraiser demo?

Yes, you can choose which products are featured in the fundraiser demo. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized demo that fits your specific fundraising needs and goals.

3. How much money can my organization make through a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make through a Pampered Chef Fundraiser will depend on the number of sales made during the fundraiser. Typically, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales, but this can vary based on the products and the size of the fundraiser.

4. Are there any specific products that are recommended for a fundraiser demo?

We have a variety of products that are great for fundraising demos, but some of the most popular include our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Cutco knives. Our consultants can also help you choose the best products based on your audience and fundraising goals.

5. Is there a minimum number of attendees required for a fundraiser demo?

No, there is no minimum number of attendees required for a fundraiser demo. Our consultants are happy to do demos for any size group, whether it's a small gathering or a larger event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies