• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Catalog Shows Qualify for Free Turkey Incentives?

In summary, to qualify for a free turkey for catalog shows, you must be a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking. You can choose any type of turkey available at your local grocery store, with a maximum value of $20. Your free turkey will be sent to you as a reimbursement check within 4-6 weeks after your catalog show has closed. Unfortunately, the free turkey offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers. There is a limit of one free turkey per catalog show, but you can host multiple shows and receive a free turkey for each one that meets the requirements.
chefgirlrd
Hi I just want to make sure I get this right because I have been really promoting catalog shows for those who are definite NO to cooking shows.

Do they get the incentive for catalog shows too?

Thanks!

It's always in the fine print if you ever have any question, for some reason I cannot get it to copy and paste but all shows are eligible besides fundraisers.

"The November Host Special is available to hosts of November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales...To qualify for the Butterball Turkey Gift Check, Shows must be held Nov1-15 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Nov. 15, 2011. The Gift Check will mail seperately from the Show order."

This is the fine print from the bottom of the flier.

but you have to put in the code under the host's items - LP40. Pampered Chef won't just send it.

doughmama said:
but you have to put in the code under the host's items - LP40. Pampered Chef won't just send it.

YES! Don't want to forget the code for sure!

And this turkey is available to the chairperson of a fundraiser right? I didn't see that it excluded them

It says Fundraiser Shows, so yes.

1. What are the requirements to qualify for a free turkey for catalog shows?

To qualify for a free turkey for catalog shows, you must be a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales, and have at least one booking from the show.

2. Can I choose any type of turkey for the free offer?

Yes, you can choose any type of turkey that is available at your local grocery store. However, the maximum value of the turkey must not exceed $20.

3. How will I receive my free turkey?

Your free turkey will be sent to you as a reimbursement check within 4-6 weeks after your catalog show has closed.

4. Can I use the free turkey offer in conjunction with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the free turkey offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers.

5. Is there a limit to the number of free turkeys I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free turkey per catalog show. However, you can host multiple catalog shows and receive a free turkey for each one that meets the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ckarasevic