• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive for Catalog Show Hosts?

In summary, by hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. To qualify for host incentives, you need to have a minimum of $200 in sales and can earn additional benefits by having more guests, booking future shows, and reaching sales milestones. Your host incentives can be used towards any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, including full-priced and sale items, as well as business supplies if you are a consultant. There is no limit to how much you can earn in host incentives, and you can redeem them by placing an order through your consultant or online with a special code. Your consultant will guide you through the redemption process and answer any questions you may have.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Has anyone ever offerred an incentive reward for the host of a catalog show......based on the bookings for additional catalog shows you get?

I'm in a situation, where I have several out of state friends having catalog shows for me, but I thought that the incentive for others they know to have a catalog show may increase, if I tell the host, that they will 'get something' for each booking that is completed ...

Here is something that I sometimes offer.

Attachments

• catalog tictac.doc
    28 KB · Views: 402
Thanks! That's a great idea!

That is a great idea!! Many of my friends and family live far away and I wondered about an incentive to get them to do a catalog show.

Thanks a million!!!

Awesome idea. I will be trying that on my next one. Thanks.

krzymomof4 said:
Here is something that I sometimes offer.
I think I have one from forever ago, but I haven't thought of it in a long time. Thanks for sharing!

How did you choose the products at each level? What were they based on?

I actually got this from another cheffer, but can't for the life of me remember who it was (it was along time ago). I think they were just picked out of thin air. Feel free to change what you would like.

Related to Incentive for Catalog Show Hosts?

1. What is the incentive for hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef?

The incentive for hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn up to 30% of the show's total sales in free products and receive discounts on additional items based on your show's sales.

2. How do I qualify for the host incentives?

To qualify for the host incentives, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your catalog show. You can also earn additional benefits by having more guests, booking future shows, and reaching certain sales milestones.

3. Can I use my host incentives towards any products?

Yes, you can use your host incentives towards any products in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both full-priced items and items on sale. You can also use your incentives towards business supplies if you are a consultant.

4. Is there a limit to how much I can earn in host incentives?

No, there is no limit to how much you can earn in host incentives. The more successful your show is, the more free and discounted products you can earn. Plus, there are additional incentives and rewards for hosting multiple shows.

5. How do I redeem my host incentives?

To redeem your host incentives, you can place an order through your consultant or online using a special code provided to you. You can also choose to redeem your incentives at a future party or catalog show. Your consultant will assist you with the redemption process and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaluvs2cook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd