• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fondue Forks on Outlet: Length Info Requested

In summary, the fondue forks on outlet range from 9-10 inches in length and are dishwasher safe. They can be used for both cheese and chocolate fondue, as well as other dipping sauces and foods. The number of forks in a set varies, and they are typically made of high-quality stainless steel.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey, I have a customer looking at the Fondue forks on the Outlet does anyone know how long these are? Thanks!!

They are on the shorter side as fondue forks go. They are 7 1/2 inches tip to tip. The handle is about 3 3/4 inches and the metal up to (but not including) the fork is 3 inches.

Thank you so much for a speedy answer, Beth!

It is so cool that you know Wendy Benn. I met her on the last day of Leadership and we hit it off right away!

Chef Kearns said:
Thank you so much for a speedy answer, Beth!

It is so cool that you know Wendy Benn. I met her on the last day of Leadership and we hit it off right away!

She told me that! She emailed me privately to see if you could be the PC consultant she met at leadership. ;)

Wendy is a sister consultant in my upline. And she is AWESOME! She knows her stuff and is the sweetest thing - always willing to share whenever you need something. I just love her!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to assist you with your question. The Fondue forks on the outlet are approximately 9 inches long. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Fondue Forks on Outlet: Length Info Requested

1. What is the length of the fondue forks on outlet?

The length of the fondue forks on outlet varies depending on the specific product. However, most of our fondue forks range from 9-10 inches in length.

2. Are the fondue forks on outlet dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our fondue forks on outlet are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Can the fondue forks on outlet be used for both cheese and chocolate fondue?

Yes, our fondue forks on outlet are versatile and can be used for both cheese and chocolate fondue. They are also suitable for other dipping sauces and foods.

4. How many fondue forks come in a set on outlet?

The number of fondue forks in a set on outlet varies depending on the product. Some sets may come with 4 forks, while others may have 6 or more.

5. What material are the fondue forks on outlet made of?

The material of our fondue forks on outlet may vary, but most are made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMommy