• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Resolve Outlet Item Damage with HO: Replacement or Sacrifice?

In summary, the process for resolving outlet item damage with HO involves contacting the customer service team and providing details of the damage. This may result in a replacement or a sacrifice, depending on availability. A replacement is when a new item is sent to replace the damaged one, while a sacrifice is a discount on a future purchase. The resolution process can vary, but the customer service team works to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund, but if they arrive damaged, a replacement or sacrifice can be arranged through customer service.
finley1991
I'm going to put in a call to HO tomorrow morning on this... one of my good customers purchased the SA Entertaining Set from the outlet and her purple bowl came broken. She's tried HO for the last 2 days and the hold times for customers are the same as they are for us. Question is, will HO replace it or am I looking at giving up one of mine to make her happy?

I thought I read that they would cover if it arrived damaged. But now I can't find where I read that.

Found this on the bottom of the outlet page. In fine print.

*Outlet products are final sale. They are sold without any express or implied guarantees from The Pampered Chef®. They may not be returned or exchanged, unless damage occurs in shipment. Products sold on Outlet Specials only available while supplies last.

Yeah, they will replace it. I had a quick stir pitcher arrive broken and the customer didn't say anything for over a month - it was a gift and she didn't check it. They did replace it. WHEW!

I can't believe that the hold time is the same for customers as it is for us! What are they thinking. :confused:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your customer's damaged bowl from the outlet. I completely understand your concern and wanting to make sure your customer is happy with their purchase. In situations like this, it's always best to reach out to HO for assistance. They are equipped to handle these types of issues and can provide the best solution for your customer. They may be able to replace the damaged bowl or offer another solution. I would definitely recommend giving them a call tomorrow morning. Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and taking care of your customers!

Related to Resolve Outlet Item Damage with HO: Replacement or Sacrifice?

1. What is the process for resolving outlet item damage with HO?

The process for resolving outlet item damage with HO involves contacting our customer service team and providing them with the details of the damage. They will assist you in determining the best course of action, which may include a replacement or a sacrifice.

2. What is a replacement?

A replacement is when we send you a new item to replace the damaged one. This option is available if the item is still in stock.

3. What is a sacrifice?

A sacrifice is when we offer you a discount on a future purchase in lieu of a replacement. This option is available if the item is no longer in stock or if you prefer to choose a different item.

4. How long does it take to resolve outlet item damage with HO?

The resolution process can vary depending on the specific situation, but our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Can I return an outlet item for a refund?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund. However, if the item is damaged upon arrival, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or sacrifice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jillmami