• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Military Catalog Party Request: Can It Be Done from Germany?

In summary, customers can make special requests for specific items by contacting the customer service team. The time frame for fulfilling requests may vary and depends on item availability and shipping times. Customers can also request specific colors or designs, but not all items may be available in different options. There is no additional cost for making a request, but a special order fee may apply for items not in the current product line. Requests can be cancelled or changed by contacting customer service, but once an item has been shipped, changes or cancellations cannot be made.
baychef
Silver Member
Does anyone know if a military person who is stationed in Germany can have a catalog party from someone in the US? I have had a request and I am not sure how to respond. Thanks!

I believe so as long as they have an APO address. I'm sure Debi or Sheila will have a definite answer for you. I know from their posts that all guests are direct ship... They give us the shipping prices on the back of our receipts - that's the biggest clue.

they must have an APO and everyone must do direct ship and also have an APO

APO or FPO. ;)

Yes, direct shipping charges only. We are not allowed to accept mail for others through the military mail system.

And they can only sale to SOFA Staus personnel. They can not take orders for the locals, as you/they are not paying import taxes. Violation of that would be considered selling on the Black Market. ;)

Let them know that shipping is Smart Post and should take up to 4 weeks. Pampered Chef will not let you report a box as "lost" until 6 weeks from their ship date.

The closer we get to Christmas, the longer the shipping times can get. We wait up to 9 weeks from mid Nov - Mid Jan here in Japan. :( So if they want them for Christmas, they need to get the show closed by early Nov for the best odds.

Thanks, everyone! I thought I could but had no clue how it worked!! Thank you so much!

You're welcome! :)

Related to Military Catalog Party Request: Can It Be Done from Germany?

1. Can I make a special request for a specific item?

Yes, you can make a special request for a specific item by contacting our customer service team. They will do their best to accommodate your request.

2. How long will it take for my request to be fulfilled?

The time frame for fulfilling a request can vary depending on the availability of the item and shipping times. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame once your request has been submitted.

3. Can I request a specific color or design for an item?

Yes, you can make a request for a specific color or design for an item. However, please note that not all items may be available in different colors or designs. Our customer service team will inform you if your request can be fulfilled.

4. Is there an additional cost for making a request?

No, there is no additional cost for making a request. However, if the requested item is not part of our current product line, there may be a special order fee. Our customer service team will inform you of any additional costs before fulfilling your request.

5. Can I cancel or change my request?

If you need to cancel or change your request, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that if the item has already been shipped, the request cannot be changed or cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • danabasket