• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding My Posts: Tips and Tricks | Help from Jane

In summary, to access your posts on the Pampered Chef website, you can log in to your account and click on the "My Posts" tab. From there, you can view and edit/delete your posts, search for specific posts using the search bar, and organize your posts using filters. Additionally, you can see the number of views and comments on each post by clicking on it from the "My Posts" page.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I knew how to do this before the update here, but now I can't seem to figure out how to find my posts. Any help?
TIA,
Jane :confused:

Click on your screen name to the left of your post. It will give you options.

You can also find them on your page.

Go to your profile (under user CP), then click the Statistics tab. There will be links there to see your posts, or threads started by you.You can also click your use name to the left of the post above and select "More posts by this user."

janezapchef said:
How do I find my posts?

Just look for the places where your fence touches the ground.

Hi Jane, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your posts after the update. The new system can be a bit tricky to navigate at first, but don't worry, I'm here to help! To find your posts, simply click on your profile picture or username in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to your profile page where you can see all of your recent posts. You can also filter your posts by clicking on the "Posts" tab on your profile. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I access my posts on the Pampered Chef website?

To access your posts on the Pampered Chef website, you can log in to your account and click on the "My Posts" tab. This will take you to a page where you can view all of your posts.

2. Can I edit or delete my posts?

Yes, you can edit or delete your posts by going to the "My Posts" section of your account. From there, you can click on the post you want to edit or delete and make any necessary changes.

3. How do I search for a specific post?

To search for a specific post, you can use the search bar located on the "My Posts" page. Simply enter keywords related to the post you are looking for and click on the search button.

4. Is there a way to organize my posts?

Yes, you can organize your posts by using the filters on the "My Posts" page. You can filter by date, category, or status to easily find the posts you are looking for.

5. Can I see how many views or comments my posts have?

Yes, you can see how many views and comments your posts have by clicking on the post from the "My Posts" page. This will take you to a detailed view of the post where you can see its statistics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
debbiealfan