• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Inactive? Understanding Consultant Inactivity and Submission Deadlines

In summary, the length of time you can be inactive before your account is closed depends on your level in the company. Consultants have up to 6 months of inactivity before their account is closed, while directors have up to 12 months. Any sales, purchases, or recruiting efforts count as activity, but simply logging into your account does not. If your account is closed for inactivity, you can reactivate it by contacting customer service. However, you may lose your team and rank if your account is closed for inactivity, but you may be able to regain them if you reactivate within a certain time frame. Being inactive can also affect your commission and earnings, so it is important to stay active in order to continue earning from your
sandilou
Silver Member
I have a consultant who is inactive now for 4 months. I can't find the information anywhere -- please help! How long does she have to turn in something before she is dropped?

TIA,
Sandi

6 months. So if her first month of inactivity was November she would have until the end of April to submit something.

Thank you for the fast reply. I thought it was 6 months but I want to make sure.

Sandi

sandilou said:
I thought it was 6 months but I want to make sure.

Sandi

Check on CC Click her name and you will see the date she signed and see the months she is inactive. I belive she has until that day on the 6th month to re activate.

Darcy Sharpe said:
Check on CC Click her name and you will see the date she signed and see the months she is inactive. I belive she has until that day on the 6th month to re activate.

They have the entire month of the month they are active.

Related to How Long Inactive? Understanding Consultant Inactivity and Submission Deadlines

1. How long can I be inactive before my account is closed?

The length of time you can be inactive before your account is closed varies depending on your level in the company. Typically, consultants have up to 6 months of inactivity before their account is closed, while directors have up to 12 months.

2. What counts as "activity" in order to stay active?

Any sales, purchases, or recruiting efforts count as activity. This can include hosting parties, placing orders, or attending training events. Simply logging into your account does not count as activity.

3. Can I reactivate my account after it has been closed for inactivity?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary steps and requirements to reactivate your account.

4. Will I lose my team or rank if my account is closed for inactivity?

If your account is closed for inactivity, you will lose your team and any rank you have achieved. However, if you reactivate your account within a certain time frame (usually 6 months), you may be able to regain your team and rank.

5. Does being inactive affect my commission or earnings?

Yes, being inactive can affect your commission and earnings. If you do not meet the minimum activity requirements, you will not receive commission on any sales or team building efforts during that time period. It is important to stay active in order to continue earning from your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978