• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Cut Communication with Inactive Consultants

send a personal note when they are getting close to being inactive for 12 months so they know that if they don't submit they will have to pay again.
finley1991
Inactive ConsultantsEach week I do a weekly e-mail newsletter for my TEAM and for our monthly TEAM training I send an e-vite. I've been including everyone, even consultants who are inactive on both. How long after someone goes inactive should I cut them off from communication?

When they tell you to take them off your list.

You never know what might spark them to get back into it. I would send them a personal note when they are getting close to being inactive for 12 months so they know that if they don't submit they will have to pay again - that sometimes gets a response. If they tell me they have no interest in doing PC again I ask for a booking.

I keep them on the email loop til they ask me to remove them. Beth, would you mind sharing what you say in the note yo usend them when they're coming up on 12 months of inactivity?

Thanks for your help!

I say something like this:

Hi _________,

I hope you are doing well! [brief chit chat to personalize - not more than 2 lines or so].

This is a reminder that it's coming up on a year since you last submitted sales. Even if now is not the right time for you to get back into doing regular Pampered Chef shows I don't want the time to slip by and you miss the opportunity to submit just $200 commissionable sales and avoid paying the kit fee again. WOW, Pampered Chef is SO generous to us! I know you loved that about our company! You have until _______ to submit $200 in commissionable sales which can buy you even more time to get back in the swing. After that date you would need to sign up again if you decide later to come back.

If you have decided that Pampered Chef is not a fit for you I ask that you consider passing your host/contact list to me so that I can follow up with customer care for them and I also would like you to consider me your Pampered Chef Consultant for any future needs.

It is totally your decision and I respect whatever is right for you. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions or concerns or if you just want to reconnect! I miss having you in my life!

Take care!

I have been calling (usually leaving messages) every few months by this and they have been getting all my team emails and some personally written to them since going inactive.

If they don't submit anything I still leave them on the email list and continue to keep in touch.

I have 2 past consultants that are doing shows with me this fall. One gave it a really good try and the other didn't even qualify but by keeping in touch at least I have their PC business and more importantly, their friendship! Another consultant on my team allowed the year to pass and signed again about 2 months after she could have avoided the kit fee. But she wasn't ready 2 months ago and now she's HOT!

I agree. I have consultants that went inactive 5 years ago and they are still on my cluster email list. You just never know. Past consultants can come back, become hosts, or customers.

My husband had testicular cancer 20 years ago. He immediately went to the doctor when he found the lump and was completely cured. If found early it is 90-100% curable.
We just heard yesturday about a man( a friend of a friend) in his mid 20's who began feeling sick all the time and missing a lot of work. He died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital from testicular cancer.
Tell all the men you love-if they ever feel a lump to have it checked out. Most of the time its a harmless cyst or benign tumor- but if it isn't- it will save their lives.

That is so sad about that man!!! Glad to hear that your dh was ok! This is a good reminder that at no age you are safe.

DH is going for a yearly check up in Jan. His insurance is changing and in order for it not to go up a lot (they are not paying much at all right now) you have to go in for a yearly check up and if you do not smoke or do drugs (we don't) it only goes up $1. I think it is a very smart thing to have employees go in for a full check up. This will catch the early stages of cancer if someone has it, high blood pressure, cholostrol and bunch of others.

that's so sad!!! same as Nikki i am glad to hear that your husband was cured...thank you for posting this!! It will definatley make people aware that it does happen to people that you know...maybe even people that are close to you....makes you think a little doesn't it??!?!?!?!

That's very sad - my brother in law was diagnosed with testicular cancer in his mid 20's - luckily they caught it early and it didn't spread elsewhere. He actually had 2 friends from college who were also diagnosed - one recovered - the other ended up also developing leukemia and died from that. I feel as women we are more likely to be checked out for things (especially since we already have gynelogical check ups) where as guys are freaked out before about having a doctor check them out. I always say do you want to die because you were scared? Better safe than sorry!

That is so sad....... Better safe than sorry!!!

Related to Time to Cut Communication with Inactive Consultants

1. What does it mean to "cut communication" with inactive consultants?

Cutting communication with inactive consultants means that we will no longer be reaching out to them or providing them with updates and information about Pampered Chef. This typically occurs when a consultant has been inactive for a certain period of time and has not shown any interest in continuing their business with us.

2. How do you determine which consultants are considered "inactive"?

We use a combination of factors to determine if a consultant is inactive. This includes looking at their sales and activity over the past few months, as well as their level of engagement with our communications and events. If a consultant has not met certain requirements, they may be considered inactive.

3. Can inactive consultants still place orders or participate in Pampered Chef events?

Yes, inactive consultants are still able to place orders and participate in Pampered Chef events. However, they will not receive any communications or support from us unless they become active again.

4. Will inactive consultants be removed from my team?

No, inactive consultants will not be removed from your team. They will still be listed as part of your team, but they will not count towards your team's sales or recruiting numbers.

5. How can I prevent myself from being cut off from Pampered Chef's communication?

To prevent being cut off from our communication, make sure to stay active and engaged with your business. This includes meeting sales and activity requirements, attending events and trainings, and staying connected with your upline and team members. If you anticipate being inactive for a period of time, communicate with your upline to make a plan and stay connected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef