• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Wreath, Braid, and Other Lifters for Holiday Decorating

In summary, a wreath/braid/etc lifter is a specialized tool used for lifting and transferring delicate baked goods without damaging their shape. It is used by sliding it underneath the baked good and gently lifting it. It can also be used for other types of food that require careful handling. Most lifters are dishwasher safe and come in various sizes to accommodate different types of baked goods.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I know PC used to sell these, (not sure what they're called) do you know where I can find them? I'd love to get some for the holiday wreaths that are bound to be made....LOL

lift & servemaybe post an ISO in the Marketplace

They had them in the outlet not long ago ...

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The product you are looking for is called the "Holiday Wreath Form" and it is available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Seasonal" section. It is a great tool for making beautiful holiday wreaths and I'm sure it will come in handy for all the wreaths you plan on making. Happy cooking and happy holidays!

What is the purpose of a wreath/braid/etc lifter?

A wreath/braid/etc lifter is a tool designed to help lift and transfer delicate baked goods, such as wreath-shaped breads or braided pastries, without damaging their shape or appearance.

How do I use a wreath/braid/etc lifter?

To use a wreath/braid/etc lifter, simply slide it underneath the baked good and lift it gently. The lifter will support the bread or pastry, making it easy to transfer to a serving platter or other surface.

Can a wreath/braid/etc lifter be used for other types of food?

While its primary purpose is for lifting wreath-shaped or braided baked goods, a wreath/braid/etc lifter can also be used for other types of food, such as pizzas, tarts, or even whole cakes. As long as the food is delicate and requires careful handling, the lifter can be a useful tool.

Is a wreath/braid/etc lifter dishwasher safe?

Yes, most wreath/braid/etc lifters are dishwasher safe. However, it's always best to check the specific product's care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Are there different sizes of wreath/braid/etc lifters available?

Yes, there are various sizes of wreath/braid/etc lifters available to accommodate different sizes of baked goods. Some lifters may also have multiple prongs or a larger surface area for lifting larger or heavier items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies