• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Christmas Plate Thread?

In summary, to track down a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Forum" tab and use the search bar to enter keywords. You can also filter the results by clicking on "Advanced Search" and specifying a date range. If the thread was on the old version of the website, it may no longer be accessible. You can try searching for it on a search engine or contacting customer service for help. If you posted on the thread but can't find it, go to your profile page and click on "My Posts" to see a list of your posts. If you still can't find the thread, you can ask for assistance from other members on the forum.
princessmeshelle
ok, i'm trying to find a thread where the name of our holiday plates were discussed. i remember the conversation centering around how no other holiday we know decorates trees, so obviously the trees on our plates are christmas trees, so why not just call them CHRISMAS PLATES? i have been searching as much as i can and am coming up empty. i think the conversation was back in august or september. if anyone remembers where to find it or what the name of the thread was i would appreciate the info.
TIA
Michelle

No idea. I know which thread you are talking about, though. It's possible that it was deleted.

Holiday Plates/Platter instead of Christmas! is the thread it was started by Jennifer

well thanks anyway guys, i guess it was deleted. kinda wish it hadn't been though. i made a referecne to that thread to a friend, and now i wanted to check and make sure i wasn't remembering wrong.

it was started by jrstephens, you can check her history of thread starters to see if its still there.

it is still there I typed the title in post #3 but don't know how to post the link

I just bumped the thread for you.

thank you guys SO MUCH! i thought it was in sugust or sept so i didn't pay attention to july.. thank you!

Related to Where Can I Find the Christmas Plate Thread?

1. How do I track down a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website?

To track down a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Forum" tab at the top of the homepage. Then, use the search bar at the top of the forum page to enter keywords related to the thread you are looking for. This will bring up a list of relevant threads, and you can click on the one you are looking for.

2. Can I filter the search results to find a thread from a specific time period?

Yes, you can filter the search results by clicking on the "Advanced Search" link next to the search bar on the forum page. From there, you can specify a date range for the search to narrow down the results.

3. I can't find a thread that I know existed on the old version of the website. How can I find it?

If the thread was on the old version of the website and has not been migrated to the new version, it may no longer be accessible. If you remember the title of the thread, you can try searching for it on a search engine like Google. Otherwise, you may need to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a way to track down a thread that I posted on but can't find anymore?

If you posted on a thread but can't seem to find it, you can go to your profile page by clicking on your username in the top right corner of the forum page. From there, click on the "My Posts" tab to see a list of all the threads you have posted on.

5. What should I do if I still can't find the thread I am looking for?

If you have tried using the search function and filtering the results but still cannot find the thread you are looking for, you can post a new thread asking for assistance from other members. Our community is very helpful and may be able to point you in the right direction or provide the information you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies