• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Document Holder - Incentive from Director's Store? Shop Now!

In summary, the "Find the Perfect Document Holder" incentive is a promotion offered by the Director's Store at Pampered Chef. To qualify, customers must purchase a qualifying item from the store. The color and style of the free document holder cannot be chosen and it will be shipped separately from the qualifying purchase. This promotion is only available in select countries where the Director's Store is available.
sarahlegare
Hi! I'm looking for a document holder. I think it was some incentive or maybe only available in the Director's store?? Not sure, but I saw one on (gasp) ebay & now I want one!!
PM me with your offer, or email me at [email protected]
Could possibly trade, but not sure what?!

Document holder? Do you mean black flipchart we can get on supply or something else?

It could be the thing that Directors got last year at Conference. It was black and held a notepad inside.

I believe she's talking about the document holder we got as a gift in our trip box a few years ago - can hold passport, cards, id's etc...

Merrill has one but it might be in the director store.

Here it is - in the director store of Merrill:

Travel Document Holder
4 3/4" x 9 1/2". Keep your travel materials organized and secure. Document holder securely carries tickets, passport, credit cards, business cards, an ID and more. Constructed of luxurious black leather with The Pampered Chef® logo debossed at center. Additional details include zipper closure, an outside pocket and pen loop. (Pen not included).

Was $12.95 Now $10.95

Attachments

• travel document holder.jpg
    travel document holder.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 369
Yeah, it's the one Beth is talking about!!

Related to Find the Perfect Document Holder - Incentive from Director's Store? Shop Now!

1. What is the "Find the Perfect Document Holder" incentive from the Director's Store?

The "Find the Perfect Document Holder" incentive is a promotion currently being offered by the Director's Store at Pampered Chef. It allows customers to receive a free document holder with the purchase of a qualifying item.

2. How do I qualify for the "Find the Perfect Document Holder" incentive?

To qualify for this incentive, you must purchase a qualifying item from the Director's Store. The list of qualifying items can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I choose the color or style of my free document holder?

Unfortunately, the color and style of the document holder cannot be selected. The free document holder will be chosen at random and may vary from the item shown in the promotion.

4. When will I receive my free document holder?

Your free document holder will be shipped to you separately from your qualifying purchase. It may take up to 4-6 weeks for the document holder to arrive.

5. Is the "Find the Perfect Document Holder" incentive available in all countries?

No, this incentive is only available in select countries where the Director's Store is available. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to see if this promotion is available in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cheftiffany