• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop in Your PJs at Our Catalog Show! Find the Perfect Host Gift Now

In summary, a Catalog Show Flyer is a digital or printable promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products and special offers. It can be accessed through the consultant's personal website and is a condensed version of the full product catalog. Orders can be placed directly from the flyer and it is typically valid for 3 months, but can be extended by the consultant.
tinat51796
I know that I saw a flyer on here a month or two ago for catalog shows. It was really cute...talking about shopping in your pj's. I can't find it now. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd love to give it to a host who's having a show for me. Thanks!

It's an un-partyI think this is the one you are looking for

Attachments

• Un-Party catalog show invite template.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 631
That's it! Thanks so much!

That is a great flyer!

What a great flyer! I have the feeling that a lot of folks aren't interested in hosting 'yet another party' for December especially. I raised up the idea of hosting a catalog party and that perked up a number of ears at my last show. An un-party... reminds me of.. oh what was it, Alice in Wonderland with the unbirthday?

I have a show this Friday with a former consultant and as you can imagine, her guests are pretty PC savvy. I have decided to give them a demo free show and am going to promise to be in and out in one hour-that is from intros to orders! I went to Rae's no demo thread and plan to use her outline, tweaked just a little to fit my group and hopefully I can pull some more actual shos out for December. I plan to offer the Un-Show as well for December...this flyer is just too cute & I think it gets people in the right frame of mind for knowing how little work a catty show is!

Thanks for the UnParty Flyer --really saved me time.

don't know how I missed this one. Perfect for a catalog show!

I missed it the first time too!! Just added it to my files!

1. What is a Catalog Show Flyer?

A Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and special offers. It is a digital or printable flyer that can be shared with friends, family, and potential customers to browse and order products from our catalog.

2. How do I get a Catalog Show Flyer?

You can access our Catalog Show Flyer through your consultant's personal Pampered Chef website. They will provide you with a link or send you a digital copy that you can easily share via email, social media, or text message.

3. Is the Catalog Show Flyer the same as the physical catalog?

No, the Catalog Show Flyer is a condensed version of our full product catalog. It includes our top-selling and featured products, as well as any current promotions or discounts. However, you can always request a physical catalog from your consultant if you prefer a paper copy.

4. Can I place an order directly from the Catalog Show Flyer?

Yes, the Catalog Show Flyer is linked to your consultant's website, so you can easily click on any product you're interested in and add it to your cart. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order or ask any questions.

5. How long is the Catalog Show Flyer valid for?

The Catalog Show Flyer is updated every season to reflect our current products and promotions. It is typically valid for 3 months, but your consultant can provide you with the exact dates or any extensions if available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies