• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes for Home?

In summary, many people turn to recipes from PC for themselves and their families. Some favorites include the Shrimp & Linguine, Pepperoni Pizza Twist, and American Dream Torte. KG suggests trying the Calico Bean Bake and the Spinach Artichoke Dip. Lastly, she recommends the Smothered Chicken with Garlic.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just eating leftovers from last night, and got to wondering what PC recipes all of you turn to and make over and over for yourselves & families?
Last night I made the Shrimp & Linguine from "It's Good For You" (although I have to confess I use 1/2 & 1/2) - and make that recipe all the time. Here are some family favorites for my family:
Shrimp & Linguine (It's Good For You)
Pronto Pizza Burgers (It's Good For You)
Pepperoni Pizza Twist (All The Best)
American Dream Torte (All The Best)
Spinach Aritichoke Dip (All The Best)
Grilled Italian Pizza (Casual Cooking)
Sauteed Tilapia w/ Almonds (Cooking for 2 or more)
....and many more - but those are ones that come to mind first - oh and Mom's Apple Crisp, and Touchdown Taco Dip - whenever we need to take a dessert or appetizer someplace!
So What are some recipes you recommend we all try?

Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Braid - I think it's in Main Dishes and I don't even know what the correct name is anymore.Mom's Apple Crisp - it's been around since day 1 according to the low consultant number directors I know, but it's in All The Best now, I think.For potluck, I usually take the Calico Bean Bake - it uses the rectangular baker and I get to show off the insulated stoneware tote.I also really like the Corn Chowder in the soups recipe card set. I doctor it up a bit by adding a can of corn to it.

I make the Spinach Artichoke Dip all the time. Also,at Christmastime I get tons of requests for the Pecan Tassies.They are AWESOME!
My mind is mushy right now.....can't think of what else....

Hmmmm...does anyone have any of that old bag spinach left around? I think I'll make the spinach artichoke dip for my inlaws.

That is funny KG, my in-laws ARE old bags!!

For home I would have to say the #1 recipe would be the taco ring. All the kids love it. I also make quite often:

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Hot pizza Dip
Savory Mini Quiches (except I usually just make one big one)
Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets
Tuxedo Brownies

and my newest discovery is the Smothered Chicken with Garlic recipe that came with the Deep Covered Baker. I've made it twice now and my husband practically licks the chicken bones clean. The kids like it too. I almost freaked when I saw it took two whole heads of garlic, but it's really good!!

gilliandanielle said:
That is funny KG, my in-laws ARE old bags!!

I think most In-Laws are!!! My FIL is not bad other than he can't remember anything you tell him, but my MIL can be a nasty old witch. Luckily, my husband agrees with me so it doesn't cause any problems between us.

I love the lemon chicken pasta toss

jenniferlynne said:
I think most In-Laws are!!! My FIL is not bad other than he can't remember anything you tell him, but my MIL can be a nasty old witch. Luckily, my husband agrees with me so it doesn't cause any problems between us.
I built a special parking place outside so my MIL has a place to park her broom.

Related to Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes for Home?

1. What are some easy recipes for beginners to try using Pampered Chef products?

One easy and popular recipe is our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, which can be made using our cookie sheets and mixing bowls. Another simple dish is our Garlic & Herb Roasted Chicken, which can be made using our stoneware baking pan and garlic press.

2. Can you share any healthy recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Spiral Tart and Quinoa & Black Bean Salad are both delicious and healthy options that can be made using our Spiral & Slice and Salad Chopper products.

3. Are there any recipes for large groups or parties?

Yes, we have many recipes that are perfect for entertaining a crowd. Our Fiesta Taco Dip and Spinach & Artichoke Dip can be made in our Deep Dish Baker and served with our Scoop Loop for easy dipping.

4. I'm looking for recipes that use fresh ingredients. Any suggestions?

We have several recipes that focus on using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our Summer Garden Pizza and Avocado Lime Salsa both use fresh produce and can be easily made using our pizza stone and manual food processor.

5. Can you recommend any recipes for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to dietary restrictions, including our Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies and Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers. Our website also has a filter option where you can search for recipes based on specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Jessamary