• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carnation Family Favorites Recipe Booklet

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: sorcerermickey
Views: 384 Replies: 1 Current members of the VeryBestBaking family, please review your contact information appearing in this form. We want to ship your booklet to the right address!
Register and Become a Very Best Baker!
You're about to become a Very Best Baker and enter the CARNATION Family Favorites Sweepstakes! You could win a San Diego Family Fun Trip! You'll also receive a FREE CARNATION Family Favorites recipe booklet by mail.linkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Another HO lead without a phoneAll I have is an email address. She is interested in the biz. GRRRRR.

How do I respond to her?

(and I'm going to write a very strongly worded email to the HO about this ongoing issue)

I think I'll write an email too. My last 2 HO leads ONLY had the zip and an email. I wonder if they recently changed what was required on the form. Prior to this I always got a full address and almost always a phone number. Of these recent 2, one was interest in booking a show and one was interest in purchasing products. Neither has responded to my emails!!:mad:

This is frustrating!

Yep got one today that only had the zip and email address!!! :cry::cry: It is so hard to follow up with only one way of communicating! Don't get me wrong I love my HO leads, but I too beleive HO should require all lines to be filled in to submit!!:approve:

I'm wondering if they've changed something on the form they have those people submit on the main PC website. It's weird that we're all getting these now.

If you have an address, you can do a reverse address search online for the phone number.

True, but I wouldn't want to call someone when they didn't supply their phone number. Makes me feel a little too staulkerish (I know thats not a word but...:))!

And of course on the ones that we are posting about all they are giving us is their name, zip code and email...so even if I wasn't afraid of coming off as the psycho Pampered Chef staulker:yuck:...I still couldn't find a phone #.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I just got another HO lead a few minutes ago and it has a phone number, email and name!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!:D

I got one that was just an email address and I sent her a note saying that I usually call because it's easier to understand their need on the phone than email but that she hadn't given me the number. I asked for it and also said that I would be happy to help her however she needed.

A month later I got an email back and she did give me a phone number (and please only call around noon on Saturday) but also said what she wanted - just to order. I replied but haven't heard yet. lol

Too funny! Just Sunday around noon...is she in church at that time?? :):D Ok I didn't read the post right...it says Saturday...but it still seems like she is planning on being gone that time!

tHIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES AS WELL. tHESE LEADS USUALLY END UP BEING nO LEADS! fRUSTRATING WHEN YOU CAN'T CALL OR EVEN MAIL THEM ANYTHING BY SNAIL MAIL. Elaine

I have had several of them too! GRRR

Just got another - zip and email. Interested in show.

THIS TIME she responded quickly to my email. She wants to do a show in their clubhouse for the complex - checking on the date with the manager. Hopefully he'll allow it! Sounds like it could be a really good lead for a change.

I have added to my team with HO leads - in fact currently there are 2 active HO leads on my team and I'm having a 3rd show this week with a HO lead that tried the business for about a year so I think they're great - just lately...:rolleyes:

BTW: I was a HO lead!

Oh, I love HO leads...just signed one! But I think the issue is that HO isn't getting all of the information to us. They need to make the form they fill out require their name, address, phone # and email address so we have other ways to contact them!:)

I just sent this to the Solution Center and to my Sales Manager:---------------
Please forward this to the appropriate department.Recently I have noticed a change in the Home Office Leads that I receive as a Director. More and more often, the lead does not provide address or phone number and all I receive is their name and an email address. I have no choice but to send an email to the interested lead, but more often than not, I receive nothing in reply. We often talk about how our business is about relationships and how we should be making three LIVE contacts a day, but I can’t even establish a relationship with these people if I can’t talk to them! Please make it a requirement for leads to include AT MINIMUM their name, email, and phone number. I can deal without an address, but if there is no phone number, the lead is essentially a dead one. I have had several like this lately and it is very frustrating; I end up losing “my turn” in the lead system as a result. I hope that you would reconsider the information leads are required to provide so that it will help us as Directors be more successful. Thank you,

Way to take their words and throw them back at them. You make a great point about the 3 Live contacts. I am not as good at wording as some of you are. I knew that just complaining of missing our "turn" in the lead system wouldn't be enough to make them think twice about changing it, but you said it in such a logical way. It might just make a difference!

DebbieJ said:
I just sent this to the Solution Center and to my Sales Manager:

---------------
Please forward this to the appropriate department.

Recently I have noticed a change in the Home Office Leads that I receive as a Director. More and more often, the lead does not provide address or phone number and all I receive is their name and an email address. I have no choice but to send an email to the interested lead, but more often than not, I receive nothing in reply.

We often talk about how our business is about relationships and how we should be making three LIVE contacts a day, but I can’t even establish a relationship with these people if I can’t talk to them! Please make it a requirement for leads to include AT MINIMUM their name, email, and phone number. I can deal without an address, but if there is no phone number, the lead is essentially a dead one. I have had several like this lately and it is very frustrating; I end up losing “my turn” in the lead system as a result.

I hope that you would reconsider the information leads are required to provide so that it will help us as Directors be more successful.

Thank you,

I'm going to send a similar one. If they hear from many of us, hopefully they'll do something to change it. I got a lead today that finally had all the information, but the two before that were just email addresses and I haven't heard back from either of them.

That is a great idea. I have noticed most of mine now are the same way. Which is very frustrating when it is a recruit lead. I had one who finally after 3 days emailed me back. She still hasn't given me her phone number. But, I did get her address. She has all my info.
I got another lead yesterday and again no address or phone and she wanted a show. We did finally connect after she gave me her phone. She booked a show in March and a fundraiser too.:party:

I'd like to see the phone number too, but my most recent 'phone-number-missing' lead was very interesting.

Turns out she already had a show booked but felt this consultant was too pushy (lots of pressure to sign and a perception of less than truthful representation). She felt...as I think some leads do too...that she has the right to give or withhold permission to contact her via phone. It's frustrating for us, but she had a point.

The lead I got just moments ago gave me a name, zip code, and an invalid email address...USELESS

Yuck, now that is frustrating!

I got a HO lead with a phone number... when I called it was the # for an IHOP and no one there by that name.....

I think HO gives them our info though. The last one I got had gone to my web site. So if this is so, at least they have some info to reach us if we can't reach them.

Just had a frustrating experience on the other side of the equation.

I went to the Curves site to see where the nearest one was and to check out the current fees. You can type in a zip code and get an address of the nearest place...but it wouldn't provide the phone number or any program details. If you want any more information, you have to give your information for them to contact you. It requires not just your physical address and phone number, but email address too (and their privacy policy is pretty much a free for all). It totally turned me off. I took my business to another gym.

Thank goodness the PC website is full of information....and I do think HO provides leads with our website info (at least a few recent leads mentioned that).

Yes, PC does provide the lead with our info, even our phone number. I once had a lead call ME right after I got the email from the HO.

sounds like an excited lead! if only they were all so!

legacypc46 said:
sounds like an excited lead! if only they were all so!

I second that! I got a lead that had 123-456-7890 as their phone number. Grrr.

I e-mailed HO. Perhaps a surge of e-mails to them will get something done??

I got 2 of these "Leads" this week. No response to the e-mails I sent them, and WASTED time and my lead spot was gone because of it.

I give up! It's a waste of my time to respond to a lead's e-mail anymore! :mad:

OK, just sent a message to HO, perhaps if more of us would send our concern they would do something....my e-mail read:

I have been receiving numerous "Home Office Leads" WITHOUT a contact phone number. I have tried to contact these leads via the e-mail address given, with NO RESPONSE. There are 2 problems I have with this....first, I am not being given enough information to contact the lead because you do not require it on the lead form. Second, these are wasted leads and cause me to lose those leads that would give me the opportunity to serve customers who would really like to be contacted. It is not only my concern, but a concern that has been voiced by many other Directors with whom I have spoken. I have encouraged them to write to you as well, hopefully the number of e-mails will help to change the current system. Thank you for your time and thank you in advance for your prompt response to this e-mail.

I was at a Director's meeting yesterday and two other Execs were there. They said that when this happens, call and talk to a supervisor to get put back into the lead system.

h.o. leadsI experienced the same thing a few weeks ago and I got the name and phone number only. When I called (she booked a show) she was surprised that I didn't have her address as she had typed this information in the contact section.

I just thought it was due to a computor glitz that day. But maybe something is messed up on their end.

Karen Weber

1. What is the CARNATION Family Favorites Recipe Booklet?

The CARNATION Family Favorites Recipe Booklet is a collection of delicious recipes using CARNATION products, such as sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and instant breakfast mix.

2. How can I get a copy of the CARNATION Family Favorites Recipe Booklet?

You can get a copy of the CARNATION Family Favorites Recipe Booklet by registering to become a Very Best Baker and entering the CARNATION Family Favorites Sweepstakes. The booklet will be mailed to you for free.

3. What is the purpose of the CARNATION Family Favorites Sweepstakes?

The purpose of the CARNATION Family Favorites Sweepstakes is to encourage people to try out new recipes using CARNATION products and to reward them with a chance to win a San Diego Family Fun Trip.

4. How do I update my contact information for the CARNATION Family Favorites Recipe Booklet?

If you are a current member of the VeryBestBaking family, you can update your contact information by reviewing the information in the form and making any necessary changes. This will ensure that the booklet is shipped to the correct address.

5. Are there any other benefits to becoming a Very Best Baker?

Yes, as a Very Best Baker, you will have access to more online coupons and deals from Fatwallet.com. You will also receive the latest updates and news from CARNATION and be able to participate in future sweepstakes and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies