• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Facebook Grouping by Butterball

In summary, Facebook groups messages by common topics now. A friend who's a past host twisted the arm of her "booking benefit" to get in there & host so current host could get the turkey & they could both get the "any item".
jennyl
Have you all seen how Facebook groups messages on the news feed by common topics now? I'm amused to see a grouping of "Butterball" right now.

BTW, Carolyn - I stole your gobble, gobble post - thanks :)

Bout to steal it too. Thanks again Caro!

Don't kid yourself, Ladies...I'm not creative enough to come up with that on my own. I snagged it from Kathy LOL

I want to "steal". Post please...

Here's what she posted:
Gobble Gobble!! The Pampered Chef is giving away FREE Butterball Turkeys starting today until November 15th and I want ALL of my friends & family to get in on this.. Message me quick!!!

I already got FOUR catalog shows lined up from that posting. One already has a $40 order...I have handed out packets to all but one and set all of them up with FB event pages!

I revamped mine (because the retired Police Dispatcher in me just wouldn't let me post that! LOL) and added some info for the ones on overseas military bases since many of my customers/friends fall in that catagory:

Gobble Gobble!! The Pampered Chef is giving away a gift certificate for a FREE Butterball Turkey for all hosts who hold AND close their show between now & the 15th. The best part? You can do an ONLINE show & qualify. You don't even have to clean your house!

All it takes is $150 in sales to qualify as a show, get the Gift Certificate, earn a 60% off item of your choice ... anything out of the catalog and start earning our other fabulous host benefits!

If you are on an overseas military base & your Commissary doesn't sell the Butterball brand, you can make a stateside friend/family member happy in time for their Christmas/Hanukkah/Chanukah or New Year's dinner. OR, you can donate it to a food bank in your home town and help out an anonymous family in need!

Either way, you get to earn great products off your wish list for free & at a discount! Contact me today to book your Cooking Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser or Wedding Shower.

A friend who's a past host twisted the arm of her "booking benefit" (also a friend of mine) to get in there & host so current host could get the turkey & they could both get the "any item". LOL Current host said the only reason she's doing her online show right now is because past host won't leave her alone (they are best friends). Current host invited 622 people on the FB event! And then posted that she needs them to all order so she can earn lots of benefits. Hopefully, she'll be successful. She's a "pester you 'til she gets her way" type of girl too ... so she'll probably do good follow up & fair well with her show & her benefits.

Related to Facebook Grouping by Butterball

What is "Facebook Grouping by Butterball"?

"Facebook Grouping by Butterball" is a feature on Facebook that allows users to create and join groups based on their shared interest in Butterball products or topics related to the brand.

How do I join a "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group?

To join a "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group, you can search for the group using the Facebook search bar or find it through a friend's profile. Once you find the group, click on the "Join" button and wait for the group admin to approve your request.

What are the benefits of joining a "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group?

By joining a "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group, you can connect with other Butterball enthusiasts, share recipes and cooking tips, and stay updated on new product releases and promotions from the brand.

Can I create my own "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group?

Yes, you can create your own "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" group by clicking on the "Create Group" button on the Facebook homepage and selecting "Brand or Product" as the group type. Make sure to follow Facebook's community guidelines when creating and managing your group.

Is "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" affiliated with the official Butterball brand?

Yes, "Facebook Grouping by Butterball" is an official feature on Facebook and is affiliated with the Butterball brand. However, the groups are managed by Facebook users and not directly by the brand itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706