• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Hospitality in Buffalo: Seeking Recruits

In summary, Buffalo offers a variety of traditional dishes and drinks, such as Beef on Weck, Buffalo wings, Labatt Blue beer, and Loganberry juice. Locals in Buffalo are known for their warm hospitality and often greet guests with a smile and a friendly welcome. There are also cultural events and festivals, like the National Buffalo Wing Festival, that showcase the city's hospitality. To be a gracious host in Buffalo, it is important to make guests feel welcome and comfortable by providing information, offering tours, and serving local delicacies. You can learn more about the history and culture of hospitality in Buffalo by visiting museums and historical sites, attending events, and talking to locals.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Looks like my newest recruit may have a recruit in Buffalo. Anyone out there in that area?

Thanks!

Not here, but go Debi! Your business has really taken off in the last few months!

janetupnorth said:
Not here, but go Debi! Your business has really taken off in the last few months!

Thanks Janet! It's all those prayers....

I am!!!

I am about 25 miles south of the city.

Where is she located?

I have no idea right now. Are you a Director? Regardless, might she be able to contact you?

I'm not a director & have never had a recruit!

She may contact me. I'll PM you.

I hope you mean Buffalo, NY!!!

LOL! Is there another Buffalo?

Related to Exploring Hospitality in Buffalo: Seeking Recruits

1. What are some traditional dishes and drinks in Buffalo?

In Buffalo, some traditional dishes include Beef on Weck, Buffalo wings, and Sponge Candy. As for drinks, you can try Labatt Blue beer, Loganberry juice, and Tom & Jerry cocktails.

2. How do locals welcome guests in Buffalo?

Locals in Buffalo are known for their warm hospitality. They often greet guests with a smile and a friendly "hello" or "welcome." They also enjoy showing off their city and its attractions to visitors.

3. Are there any cultural events or festivals in Buffalo that showcase hospitality?

Yes, there are several events and festivals in Buffalo that celebrate hospitality and community. One example is the National Buffalo Wing Festival, which brings people together over a shared love of the city's famous wings.

4. What are some tips for being a gracious host in Buffalo?

To be a gracious host in Buffalo, it is important to make your guests feel welcome and comfortable. This can include providing them with information about the city, offering them a tour, and serving them some local delicacies.

5. How can I learn more about the history and culture of Buffalo's hospitality?

There are several ways to learn more about the history and culture of hospitality in Buffalo. You can visit local museums and historical sites, attend events and festivals, and talk to locals about their experiences and traditions. You can also check out books and online resources about Buffalo's history and culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila