• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Success: $900 Raised at Work Fundraiser!

In summary, Pampered Chef fundraisers offer a variety of products including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The profit percentage varies but organizations can expect to earn 15-20% of their total sales. The fundraiser can be customized to fit the needs of the organization and typically lasts 2-3 weeks. Orders are processed and shipped directly to the organization for distribution.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I just had to share with everyone that my fundraiser I had at work at lunch today is at $900 in sales!!!! I'm so excited!! I'm closing it next week, so I hope that it'll hit the kilo!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Whoot! Great job! :balloon:

Wahoo!!! What were you raising money for?

sfdavis918 said:
Wahoo!!! What were you raising money for?

The Canadian Cancer Society (PEI Division). :)

PChefPEI said:
I just had to share with everyone that my fundraiser I had at work at lunch today is at $900 in sales!!!! I'm so excited!! I'm closing it next week, so I hope that it'll hit the kilo!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
I have always wondered how Consultants have successful Fundraisers. Would you care to share what you do?

Stephanie

That's great!

That is terrific!! Isn't it great when we work so hard and it pays off. I did a multi vendor (20 of them) fundraiser SAturday for a pre-school. I had the highest sales of any of them ($445), plus two consultants from other DS companies talked to me about the business, and I got one booking. YIPPEE!! PC is the best business to get into. LOVIN IT!!!

Related to Exciting Success: $900 Raised at Work Fundraiser!

1. What types of products can be included in a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Our fundraisers offer a wide variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. We also have exclusive fundraiser-only items that are not available in our regular product line.

2. How much profit can our organization expect to make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit percentage for each fundraiser varies, but on average, organizations can expect to earn 15-20% of their total sales. This can add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars for your cause!

3. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit the needs of our organization?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that every organization has different goals and needs, so we work with you to create a customized fundraiser that will be most successful for your group.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Our fundraisers typically run for 2-3 weeks, but we can also accommodate shorter or longer time frames based on your organization's needs.

5. How does the ordering and delivery process work for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser is complete and all orders are submitted, we will process the orders and ship them directly to the organization for distribution. This makes it easy for your supporters to receive their products in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PCCHeather0506