• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got a Lead on a Fundraiser!

In summary, to get more information about a fundraiser lead, reach out to the person who provided the lead or visit the website for tips and resources. After receiving a lead, follow up with the person, introduce yourself and ask for more details. To make your fundraiser pitch stand out, be creative and offer unique and popular products, as well as special promotions and discounts. Some common mistakes to avoid when working on a fundraiser include not following up with the lead and not communicating effectively with organizers and customers. To ensure a successful fundraiser for both yourself and the organizers, prioritize communication and organization, promote the fundraiser, and provide quality products and excellent customer service.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I was reading a post on one of our local DJ's about needing to raise money for her learning center that she was opening. Of course, this DJ had just been fired, so this person didn't know how the DJ could help out anymore....

I private messaged her and offered my services of TPC fundraising. I have a meeting with her next week. She is very excited about meeting and planning.

Awesome! Way to go-let us know how it turns out!

Woo hooo! Good for you for making that call.

Related to Just Got a Lead on a Fundraiser!

1. How can I get more information about the fundraiser lead?

You can reach out to the person who gave you the lead and ask for more details. You can also check out our website for tips and resources on how to approach fundraisers.

2. What should I do next after receiving a fundraiser lead?

It's important to follow up with the lead as soon as possible. Introduce yourself and your business, and ask for more information about the fundraiser. This will help you determine if it's a good fit for your business.

3. How can I make my fundraiser pitch stand out?

Be creative and think outside the box! Offer unique and popular products that will entice potential customers. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for the fundraiser to make it more attractive.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when working on a fundraiser?

One common mistake is not following up with the lead. Make sure to stay in touch and provide updates on the progress of the fundraiser. It's also important to communicate clearly and effectively with the organizers and customers.

5. How can I ensure a successful fundraiser for both myself and the organizers?

Communication and organization are key. Make sure to set clear expectations and deadlines with the organizers, and keep them updated on the progress of the fundraiser. Be proactive in promoting the fundraiser and offering support to customers. And most importantly, provide quality products and excellent customer service to ensure a successful and profitable fundraiser for all parties involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nickywsn
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefVal
  • sarahsellcm