• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Progress with My PC Business - Join Me for the Ride!

In summary, Debbie is doing well with her business. She has been successful in getting shows and has already recouped her investment in free products from the shows. She is looking to increase her business even more by expanding into PT consulting.
DebbieSAChef
Ok Ok I am very excited but I am not one to count my chickens before their hatched, but....

I am excited and I can't help it. I have to share with others who will get excited with me and sad with me if it doesn't work out!! I promise not to be sad for more than one day and to eat only one tub of chocolate ice cream to drown my sorrows!!! LOL

Ok so I have one person at my show this past Saturday that said they are ready to sign next Sunday.

I have another person who said to call her back in Februray and she will be ready to sign.

I have a friend from church who is moving back home to TN. Anyway she said when she's settled, she will sign up to sell PC this year. Hopefully she settles quick!!

I already have one recruit signed and qualified since September 07. This is exciting but like I said I have been disappointed quite a few times too so I thought I would take you all along for the emotional roller coaster!! LOL

BTW I have decided to step it up with my business this year from hobby consultant to PT consultant. I had two shows this month, both are doing really nicely. They both want to get to that $500 level, let's hope they do. One works at a large office (USAA) and can probably work it. The other is a friend from church whose husband is helping with orders at work. So anything is possible.

I have a fundraiser planned for next month for a charter school!! God has truly blessed my business. I was asking Him if it was time to hang up my apron, but apparently that's not the plan this year. I just needed some time off last year for my 6 week bed rest and birth of my six month old.

Debbie :D

Congratulations Debbie - I hope and pray all goes well!

Isn't it funny what happens when we ask God? Way to go Debbie!

That's great news Debbie! Best of luck to you with increasing your biz:)

Great news - you go Debbie - You can do it!!!

That is fantastic news, future Director is yours and Directorship not out of the question at all the way you're going! Congrats! :)

Congrats Deb! I'm crossing my fingers # 3 signs soon, to get me back to FD status ;). Good luck!

Well I am so excited!!I have really been trying to go from hobby consultant to PT consultant and I am really excited that shows are coming my way. Thank you LORD!!

I am very happy to report that because of this wonderful host incentive ($500show = $140 in free products) I have already had two shows over $500 this month!! One I close tonight at $518 and the other I will close tomorrow and help this person pick her $140 in free products for a silent auction they are having at her church next month!! I will pick up the remainder of her orders tomorrow so hopefully it's higher than $500. I found her on craigslist! I also found another lady whose charter school might do a fundraiser with me on craigslist!

This saying is true
"The worst they can do is say no, but if they say yes the possibilities are endless for your business!!"

I wrote that on my calendar the beginning of the year because it sounded exactly like something I needed to keep in mind. I have been approaching people more, making more calls and even having people call me out of the blue to have shows!! I already have two more next month and that fundraiser is a maybe for next month too. I will find out for sure on Friday. I am sorry this is so long but I am so excited!! I would love to be a director.

Ok please find my other thread titled "Help me pick some products!" so you can help me with something else!!

DebbieSAChef said:
I have really been trying to go from hobby consultant to PT consultant and I am really excited that shows are coming my way. Thank you LORD!!

I am very happy to report that because of this wonderful host incentive ($500show = $140 in free products) I have already had two shows over $500 this month!! One I close tonight at $518 and the other I will close tomorrow and help this person pick her $140 in free products for a silent auction they are having at her church next month!! I will pick up the remainder of her orders tomorrow so hopefully it's higher than $500. I found her on craigslist! I also found another lady whose charter school might do a fundraiser with me on craigslist!

This saying is true
"The worst they can do is say no, but if they say yes the possibilities are endless for your business!!"

I wrote that on my calendar the beginning of the year because it sounded exactly like something I needed to keep in mind. I have been approaching people more, making more calls and even having people call me out of the blue to have shows!! I already have two more next month and that fundraiser is a maybe for next month too. I will find out for sure on Friday. I am sorry this is so long but I am so excited!! I would love to be a director.

Ok please find my other thread titled "Help me pick some products!" so you can help me with something else!!

You should be really careful with craigslist! It is a big no no like ebay!

Debbie~

Glad to hear that God is blessing your business, keep it up!

I don't advertise
chefallison53 said:
You should be really careful with craigslist! It is a big no no like ebay!

I guess you misunderstood, I don't advertise on craigslist. I find people who are advertising for fundraisers or for at home jobs and I contact them. I also am addicted and go on there all the time buying items from people and what do you think I take with me when I am buying something from them?

A catalog, a business card and a question "ARe you familiar with PC, or do you have a consultant?"

DebbieSAChef said:
I guess you misunderstood, I don't advertise on craigslist. I find people who are advertising for fundraisers or for at home jobs and I contact them. I also am addicted and go on there all the time buying items from people and what do you think I take with me when I am buying something from them?

A catalog, a business card and a question "ARe you familiar with PC, or do you have a consultant?"

Now that's interesting, I should look at the want ads in my area!;)

BTW, FD here I come again, my 3rd signed today! WHooHoo!:D

1. What is "Fd Here I Come!!!!!"?

"Fd Here I Come!!!!!" is a popular cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is a hands-on experience where participants learn how to create delicious meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. Who can attend "Fd Here I Come!!!!!"?

Anyone can attend "Fd Here I Come!!!!!", whether you are a seasoned cook or just starting out. It is a great opportunity for individuals, couples, and groups to come together and have fun while learning new cooking techniques.

3. How much does "Fd Here I Come!!!!!" cost?

The cost of "Fd Here I Come!!!!!" varies depending on the location and menu options. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

4. What can I expect from "Fd Here I Come!!!!!"?

"Fd Here I Come!!!!!" is a fun and interactive cooking class where you will learn how to make delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products. You will have the opportunity to try out different kitchen tools and techniques, as well as taste the dishes you create.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at "Fd Here I Come!!!!!"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at "Fd Here I Come!!!!!". Your consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase at the class, and you can also place orders for any products you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates