• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for PC and a Surprise Disney Trip for My Son? Join Us in Raleigh, NC!

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or contact a current consultant. Commission is paid out monthly and consultants can increase their sales by utilizing their network, attending events, and offering excellent customer service. Pampered Chef also provides incentives and bonuses to help consultants reach their financial goals. And yes, consultants have the freedom to use their earnings for personal goals, such as a surprise trip to Disney.
onegr8son
Glad to be here and reading up on all thing PC. I signed in January and am a very part-time consultant....ready to vamp up my business in the coming months. PC will help me to finish paying on a surprise trip to Disney for my son. Looking forward to reading all you have to share!

Best wishes, and welcome to our crazy little cluster!

Welcome! from a fellow North Carolinian!!!!

Bren706 said:
Welcome! from a fellow North Carolinian!!!!

And another! WELCOME!! Good to see all these NC consultants joining us!

Welcome from South Carolina!

thanks for the warm welcomes. There is so much information here - so glad to be here!

Welcome! Have fun here, but not too much fun.

Elleoz, why are you cynical? Just being nosy.

Welcome!! I'm from Thomasville, NC and PC is GR8!!! :) (sorry. I just had to throw that in there...)

Welcome! I worked in Raleigh for a year while I lived in NC. I met some very nice people in my time there.

Welcome from Statesville!

Welcome from Raleigh too! (Garner area)!!! :thumbup:

welcome from Maryland...

Welcome from South Carolina (fort Jackson)! Glad to have you here!!!

1. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or contact a current consultant for more information. The sign-up process is simple and can be done online.

2. How often do consultants receive commission from sales?

Commission is paid out monthly for sales made during the previous month. This means that if you make a sale in January, you will receive commission for that sale in February.

3. What are some tips for increasing my sales as a part-time consultant?

Utilize your network to spread the word about your business. Host parties, attend local events, and share about your products on social media. Also, make sure to follow up with potential customers and offer excellent customer service to keep them coming back.

4. How does Pampered Chef help consultants reach their financial goals?

Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for consultants to reach their financial goals. This includes a Fast Start program for new consultants, as well as monthly and annual bonuses for top sellers.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef earnings for personal goals, such as a surprise trip to Disney?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the freedom to use your earnings however you choose. Many consultants use their earnings for personal goals, such as paying for a vacation or making a large purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithTami
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
PCwithTami
  • ChefHeather15
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kathy Friedman