• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can PC help me earn a trip to Disney with my family?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and rewards for Consultants, including the opportunity to earn a trip to Disney World with your family. The business plan for earning a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef is to focus on growing your business and achieving certain goals, such as sales and recruiting targets. The time it takes to earn a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef varies for each Consultant, and there are also other rewards and incentives available besides the Disney trip. You can bring your entire family on the trip, depending on your specific trip package and the number of points you have earned.
Mellymetz15
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a while, but I am just now really getting into it. I am so excited for the new business plan and everything PC has to offer, I am focused and working for the Mouse! :)

I have three smal children and a wonderful husband to be and PC provides us the ability to do extra fun things with the kids! I love my business and the way it has enhanced my family and am more excited than ever to be a part of it!

Welcome!

I used to live at Perry and worked in Topeka.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish in Texas said:
Welcome!

I used to live at Perry and worked in Topeka.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Really, that is super, work in Topeka as well and drive from Lawrence right by Perry! What a small world!

Welcome! I'm from the Hutchinson area. Have some great friends in Lawrence. Maybe we'll meet sometime. Who's your director/upline? My ED is Kelli Downey from MO.

straitfan said:
Welcome! I'm from the Hutchinson area. Have some great friends in Lawrence. Maybe we'll meet sometime. Who's your director/upline? My ED is Kelli Downey from MO.

Well actually she is mine as of Jan 31st as my director has decided to resign. That is neat! Nice to meet you! I am sure we will meet at some point in time then!

Welcome out of the shadows and into the light. ;)

Welcome to our crazy little section of the internet. :)

Welcome! I'm sure that you will love it here! We do!

Welcome! My DS and his fiance just moved to Lees Summitt, MO last Sunday. He is still looking for a job at this time.

Welcome! I'm excited about your excitement! :~D

Welcome aboard!!

tlag1986 said:
Welcome! My DS and his fiance just moved to Lees Summitt, MO last Sunday. He is still looking for a job at this time.

Well if he was closer we are going to have lots of jobs here soon!

Thought I'd say hello----I'm about 3 hours west of you. And also under Kelli Downey.

lacychef said:
Thought I'd say hello----I'm about 3 hours west of you. And also under Kelli Downey.

Where is that? I look at a map of the state daily, so probably know the small town! :)

Mellymetz15 said:
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a while, but I am just now really getting into it. I am so excited for the new business plan and everything PC has to offer, I am focused and working for the Mouse! :)

I have three smal children and a wonderful husband to be and PC provides us the ability to do extra fun things with the kids! I love my business and the way it has enhanced my family and am more excited than ever to be a part of it!

I didn't get it at first - Mickey Mouse LOL I thought you were referring to an inside joke about your director. Sorry I'm a bit slow.:D

Crystal Patton said:
I didn't get it at first - Mickey Mouse LOL I thought you were referring to an inside joke about your director. Sorry I'm a bit slow.:D

You are funny! Yeah I want to go so bad to disney, I have 3 kids so if we were to go without earning it it would be sooo expensive. :)

1. How can Pampered Chef help me earn a trip to Disney with my family?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and rewards for Consultants, including the opportunity to earn a trip to Disney World with your family. Through our incentive programs, you can earn points for your sales, recruiting, and team building efforts, which can then be redeemed for a trip to Disney.

2. What is the business plan for earning a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef?

The business plan for earning a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef is simple - focus on growing your business and achieving certain goals, such as sales and recruiting targets. As you reach these goals, you will earn points towards your trip to Disney. The more you grow your business, the more points you can earn!

3. How long does it typically take to earn a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to earn a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef varies for each Consultant. It depends on your individual sales and recruiting efforts, as well as the goals you set for yourself. Some Consultants are able to earn a trip within a few months, while others may take longer.

4. Are there any other rewards or incentives besides a trip to Disney with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and incentives for Consultants who achieve certain goals. These can include free products, discounts on products, and even cash bonuses. Our incentive programs are designed to motivate and reward our Consultants for their hard work and dedication.

5. Can I bring my entire family on the trip to Disney with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can bring your entire family on the trip to Disney with Pampered Chef. The number of people you can bring may depend on your specific trip package and the number of points you have earned. However, most Consultants are able to bring their immediate family members on the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RichelleLietz