• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Chefsuccess a valuable resource for PC consultants?

In summary, Chefsuccess is an online community for Pampered Chef (PC) consultants that offers a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tips, and product information to help consultants grow their business and achieve success. It is open to both new and experienced consultants and does not involve any fees for membership. While it does not serve as a platform for selling or buying PC products, it does offer exclusive promotions and discounts from PC corporate or fellow consultants. To fully benefit from Chefsuccess, it is recommended to actively engage in discussions and share insights and ideas with other consultants.
jbondr
Gold Member
Hello to all from Missouri!

I finally signed up after checking out Chefsuccess several times. This is a great site and valuable resource for my PC business. I look forward to chatting about PC with other consultants.

I live in a small town in Missouri. My 4 kids range from 26 to 8 years old and with my husband that makes for a busy family.

I signed up with PC just for the Free stuff and then I was going to quit, that was 4 years ago. :) I became a Director in January 2006 and still holding at that level. The caribbean cruise on the Majesty was the second incentive trip I have earned with PC.

Thanks to all of you for your insight, ideas, honesty and humor!

Hi! Welcome to our little asylum!Don't forget to check out Director CS for topics and discussions relevant to Directors.

Hi there & welcome!

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little can of mixed nuts. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

1224_researching_smiley_finding_an_answer_in_a_book.gif

Need help with anything just ASK!!!

:chef:

Welcome!:)

happyfacewelcome-1.gif

Last edited:
Glad to have you aboard. We're silly at times, but you'll find lots of great information and support. As Teresa mentioned, if you have any questions, just ask!

Related to Is Chefsuccess a valuable resource for PC consultants?

1. What is Chefsuccess and how can it help PC consultants?

Chefsuccess is an online community for Pampered Chef (PC) consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other in their business. It offers a wealth of resources such as training materials, marketing tips, and product information to help PC consultants grow their business and achieve success.

2. Is Chefsuccess only for experienced PC consultants?

No, Chefsuccess is for both new and experienced PC consultants. It caters to the needs of all levels of consultants and provides valuable resources for everyone to learn and grow in their business.

3. Can I find exclusive PC products or discounts on Chefsuccess?

Chefsuccess is not a platform for selling or purchasing PC products. It is a community for consultants to connect and share ideas. However, you may find exclusive promotions and discounts from PC corporate or fellow consultants on the site.

4. Are there any fees associated with joining Chefsuccess?

No, joining Chefsuccess is completely free. It is a volunteer-run community and does not charge any membership fees.

5. How can I get the most out of my experience on Chefsuccess?

To make the most of your experience on Chefsuccess, we recommend actively participating in discussions, asking questions, and sharing your own insights and ideas. This will help you connect with other consultants and gain valuable knowledge and support for your PC business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • faybrulee
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • LorieC