• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exceeding Sales Goals: My Journey to $1325.85 in November Sales!

In summary, "Frustrated and Proud" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that aims to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient for those who feel overwhelmed or frustrated in the kitchen. The line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to streamline cooking and make it less daunting. These products can benefit anyone looking to simplify their cooking process and can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or from a consultant.
pamperedpnina
Well I'm $200 off SAT level 2 but don't think I'll get that many orders in less then 24hrs:yuck: Oh well I am exceptionally proud of myself! I had a goal to hit $1,000 in sales and blew it out of the water with $1325.85 in Nov sales!!
YAHOOOOO

Congrats, I assume you submitted at least two shows as well...Nice...

How is it looking for $1500 in December...I have 4 January shows booked with guest lists now...would love 16 more :)

Congratulations!

Related to Exceeding Sales Goals: My Journey to $1325.85 in November Sales!

1. What is "Frustrated and Proud"?

"Frustrated and Proud" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. These products are specifically geared towards those who may feel overwhelmed or frustrated in the kitchen, but are still proud of the meals they create.

2. What types of products are included in the "Frustrated and Proud" line?

The "Frustrated and Proud" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as cutting boards, peelers, measuring cups, and more. These products are designed to streamline cooking and make it less daunting for those who may feel frustrated in the kitchen.

3. How can "Frustrated and Proud" products benefit me?

The "Frustrated and Proud" products can benefit you by making your cooking experience more enjoyable and efficient. These products are designed to alleviate feelings of frustration and allow you to create delicious meals with ease.

4. Are "Frustrated and Proud" products only for beginners in the kitchen?

No, "Frustrated and Proud" products are not just for beginners. They can be used by anyone who wants to simplify their cooking process and make it more enjoyable. These products can also be a great addition to any kitchen, whether you are a seasoned cook or just starting out.

5. Where can I purchase "Frustrated and Proud" products?

You can purchase "Frustrated and Proud" products directly from the Pampered Chef website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef