• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective New Consultant Training for Success

In summary, the New Consultant Training for Pampered Chef includes online modules, printed materials, and one-on-one support from a mentor. It typically lasts for 30 days but can be accessed for up to 90 days. There is no additional cost for the training as it is included in the starter kit. While not required, completing the training is highly recommended for success. It is accessible on any device with internet access.
amy07
for those of you who are not directors yet,when you sign a new recruit, do you train them or do you send them to your director for training (if available). Do you let the recruit decide?

Before I was a director I thought that my director was doing the training but I found out that she had not (thanks for letting me know I was responsible for that early on - lol). Fortunately I had kept up with my recruits and answered their main concerns but several have told me they had felt on their own. I did start having meetings about 9 months before promoting and knew I was doing all the training then.

Make sure you know if your director is contacting and training your recruits. Don't assUme.

I ask each of my recruiters how THEY want me to handle it. Often they want to do the training themselves with me as their backup. OF COURSE their recruits come to my meetings for that training and I have a good relationship with them but sometimes the new recruit (if they don't live locally especially) wants to communicate with only the person they joined "under". Just gotta know how to read each individual.

I believe that all recruiters should have a hand in the training so that their recruits see them as their leader.

I have trained all of my recruits from the beginning.

1. What is included in the New Consultant Training?

The New Consultant Training includes a variety of tools and resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes online training modules, printed materials, and access to a mentor for one-on-one support.

2. How long does the New Consultant Training last?

The New Consultant Training typically lasts for 30 days, but you have access to the training materials for up to 90 days. This gives you plenty of time to review and revisit any information you may need.

3. Is there a cost for the New Consultant Training?

There is no additional cost for the New Consultant Training. It is included in your starter kit when you first sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

4. Do I have to complete the New Consultant Training before I can start selling?

While it is not required to complete the New Consultant Training before selling, we highly recommend it as it will provide you with valuable information and resources to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I access the New Consultant Training on my phone or tablet?

Yes, the New Consultant Training is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. This allows you to complete the training at your convenience, even on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DuenFounnyHok